I can ONLY use PostImages.org with my WinXP machine
2021-10-13 02:20:24 UTC
As my MacinSLUT is just a TOY computer, great for Pornhub.com and PORN crap like that! I suppose Steve Jobs loved porn!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Mike Duffy
2021-10-13 02:42:51 UTC
As my MacinSLUT is just a TOY computer, great for Pornhub.com and
PORN crap like that! I suppose Steve Jobs loved porn!
John, did you not read the link Cindy provided explaining the root trust
certificates?

Eventually, the same problem will happen with all web-sites when the
operator upgrades to make the web-site work better with new systems.

I'm surprised XP still works with 'PostImages.Org'. I'll bet there are a
lot of web-sites that fail with XP.
Michael Trew
2021-10-13 05:02:14 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
As my...
John, did you not read the link Cindy provided explaining the root trust
certificates?
Eventually, the same problem will happen with all web-sites when the
operator upgrades to make the web-site work better with new systems.
I'm surprised XP still works with 'PostImages.Org'. I'll bet there are a
lot of web-sites that fail with XP.
That depends on your browser. I believe a few people are updating some
lesser known browsers (variants on Fire Fox code) that will still work
with XP and most sites.
John Kuthe
2021-10-13 12:49:45 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
As my...
John, did you not read the link Cindy provided explaining the root trust
certificates?
Eventually, the same problem will happen with all web-sites when the
operator upgrades to make the web-site work better with new systems.
I'm surprised XP still works with 'PostImages.Org'. I'll bet there are a
lot of web-sites that fail with XP.
That depends on your browser. I believe a few people are updating some
lesser known browsers (variants on Fire Fox code) that will still work
with XP and most sites.
Yep, I use Firefox on my XP machine and PostImages.org works great on it!

2021-10-13 15:57:06 UTC
As my MacinSLUT is just a TOY computer, great for Pornhub.com and PORN crap like that! I suppose Steve Jobs loved porn!
Maybe he liked seeing women's assholes DESTROYED!!!!! Maybe he imagined
his Ivory* own dick nestled up against a big ebony one, two peas in a pod,
togetherness in destroying a woman's body. Maybe he got to be the one who
slapped her breast.

Of course, you were both computer geniuses, but YOU were the smarter one,
because YOU had a DEGREE, and he didn't. He was like me. No degrees.

* 99-44/100% pure
2021-10-14 03:15:11 UTC
As my MacinSLUT is just a TOY computer, great for Pornhub.com and PORN crap like that! I suppose Steve Jobs loved porn!
Maybe he liked seeing women's assholes DESTROYED!!!!! Maybe he imagined
his Ivory* own dick nestled up against a big ebony one, two peas in a pod,
togetherness in destroying a woman's body. Maybe he got to be the one who
slapped her breast.

"Destroyed" IN WHAT WAY? Do you believe everything you read? Probably, IF it suits YOUR PURPOSES!

What a dumbshit you are, Bryan!