I'm up early, as always
2021-12-01 20:42:45 UTC
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
Chris, you have to go back and finish what you started.

Please, Mr. Rottler, don't make me go back there.

Now Chris, it couldn't be that bad.

But...but...Mr. Rottler, that place is creepy.

Chris, if you can't deal with roach infestations, why did
you become an exterminator?

It's not the roaches that are creepy. It's the customer.

Like I said, a guarantee is a guarantee. Now you go
back there and do what you have to do to make the
customer happy.
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
--Bryan
Thomas
2021-12-01 21:54:53 UTC
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 22:29:14 UTC
Post by Thomas
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
My alarm goes off at 3:15, because I start work at 5:00.

2021-12-01 22:31:45 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:29:14 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Thomas
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
My alarm goes off at 3:15, because I start work at 5:00.
What if you've been torturing small animals in your shed until
midnight?
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 22:56:03 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Thomas
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
My alarm goes off at 3:15, because I start work at 5:00.
What if you've been torturing small animals in your shed until
midnight?
I have a SHED now? Cool.

2021-12-01 23:06:52 UTC
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 4:56:06 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
I have a SHED now? Cool.
--Bryan
I had a shed at 5704 Carter Drive in House Springs. I built it up higher with 2ft plywood and put shelves in it! Sue and I had a quickie in it once too!

2021-12-01 23:19:52 UTC
I have a SHED now? Cool.
--Bryan
I had a shed at 5704 Carter Drive in House Springs. I built it up higher with 2ft plywood and put shelves in it! Sue and I had a quickie in it once too!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Do you enjoy any anal stimulation while masturbating? If so, do you use anything other than your fingers?

Yes, I like anal stimulation while jacking off. I use a 7" dildo. It really makes my entire groin area feel like a fire
of pleasure. The feeling is so intense and radiates throughout my entire body rather than only my penis.

My ejaculation is so much greater.
Michael Trew
2021-12-02 05:39:28 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Thomas
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
My alarm goes off at 3:15, because I start work at 5:00.
What if you've been torturing small animals in your shed until
midnight?
I have a SHED now? Cool.
--Bryan
If that's the way it works, I'd like a garage now!

Hank Rogers
2021-12-01 22:36:34 UTC
Post by Thomas
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Define early. I think I am on my second WORK break at that time. I get up at 03.45 everyday, 2 days most of the time do not involve paid work. Coffee and a sunrise are fantastic before the world starts making a ruckus.
Are you a cannabis nurse also?

Phd, md bse?
John Kuthe
2021-12-01 23:03:37 UTC
On Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 4:36:41 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
...> >
Post by Hank Rogers
Are you a cannabis nurse also?

Yes! I did my certification in a field/class called Marijuana and Opiates/Managing the Emerging Crisis.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
2021-12-01 23:48:55 UTC
...> >
Too high to follow a thread, eh?
GM
2021-12-01 23:53:56 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by John Kuthe
...> >
Post by Hank Rogers
Are you a cannabis nurse also?
Yes! I did my certification in a field/class called Marijuana and Opiates/Managing the Emerging Crisis.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Too high to follow a thread, eh?
Guess John's not real adept at "Managing the Emerging Crisis"...

<chuckle>
2021-12-01 22:43:59 UTC
You have roaches too? Damn.
Thomas
You should see my copper stuff. I hire this dude who polishes all of it every week.
Bruce
2021-12-01 23:23:19 UTC
And waiting on Rottler 9-11AM to do War On The Roaches!
John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Do you enjoy any anal stimulation while masturbating? If so, do you use anything other than your fingers?

On occasion, I will insert my finger in my rectum while masturbating. I insert it until I feel a hard spot on the side
closest to my balls and push my finger in and out on that spot. I leak more "pre-cum" prior to orgasm and when I
do orgasm it is much more intense and I shoot more volume and much further.

The only thing I don't like about this technique is that my finger occasionally comes out "dirty" and
the smell can be on the nasty side.