My Golden Mushrooms are back! :-)
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 14:20:44 UTC

They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-14 14:37:38 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
That's DOG POO, John...!!!

SHEESH, you thought you'd FOOL us with a lil' HALLOWEEN joke, EH...???

;-)
GM
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 14:43:35 UTC
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
That's DOG POO, John...!!!
SHEESH, you thought you'd FOOL us with a lil' HALLOWEEN joke, EH...???
;-)
--
GM
Nope! Those are annual Golden Mushrooms I always get in my backyard. I've been waiting for them, and here they are. I have a rich mycelial network in my backyard that I've been spreading it with my Electric Lawnmower for a couple of years.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-14 14:46:26 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
That's DOG POO, John...!!!
SHEESH, you thought you'd FOOL us with a lil' HALLOWEEN joke, EH...???
;-)
--
GM
Nope! Those are annual Golden Mushrooms I always get in my backyard. I've been waiting for them, and here they are. I have a rich mycelial network in my backyard that I've been spreading it with my Electric Lawnmower for a couple of years.
But how do they TASTE...???

IMWTK...!!!

;-D
GM
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 15:13:53 UTC
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Never eaten them, but here are another pic to show that they are mushrooms:

NOT DOG POO!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-14 15:20:39 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
https://i.postimg.cc/tT7Hc0YW/Golden-Mushrooms-not-Dog-Poo.jpg
NOT DOG POO!
Hmmm...Golden SHOWERS Mushrooms...!!!

;-P
GM
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-14 18:34:02 UTC
Urine over your head, fatboy.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-14 20:06:38 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by GM
Hmmm...Golden SHOWERS Mushrooms...!!!
;-P
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.

@@ ← eye roll
GM
2021-10-15 01:48:12 UTC
GM
Janet
2021-10-15 09:14:09 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by GM
Hmmm...Golden SHOWERS Mushrooms...!!!
;-P
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.
@@ ← eye roll
You scold Ophelia for pointing out when she's being frogged and
yet it's OK for *you* to do the very same thing?

Janet UK
Bruce 0.77 Beta
Bull's eye, fake Janet!
Janet

Janet UK
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 19:01:18 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.
@@ ? eye roll
You scold Ophelia for pointing out when she's being frogged and
yet it's OK for *you* to do the very same thing?
Janet UK
*Crickets*
Joan's also very chummy with lowlife frogger Greg Sorrow, so it's good
she's now on the receiving end. And, boy, is she cringing and
worrying.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-15 19:21:47 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by i***@webtv.net
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.
@@ ? eye roll
You scold Ophelia for pointing out when she's being frogged and
yet it's OK for *you* to do the very same thing?
Janet UK
*Crickets*
Joan's also very chummy with lowlife frogger Greg Sorrow, so it's good
she's now on the receiving end. And, boy, is she cringing and
worrying.
I have no problem with Greg or Janet, _I_ don't frog people but my frogger
is boring, however I'm not cringing nor worrying. What do I have to cringe or
worry about?? Possibly his/her terrible stab at poetry in another thread.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 19:25:54 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by Janet
*Crickets*
Joan's also very chummy with lowlife frogger Greg Sorrow, so it's good
she's now on the receiving end. And, boy, is she cringing and
worrying.
I have no problem with Greg
That's what I said. You don't have a problem with the serial frogger,
so it's interesting to see you squirm when you're the one being
frogged.
I see you dangling like a worm on a hook :)
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-15 22:38:13 UTC
*YAWN*
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 23:35:26 UTC
You may yawn, but you're still attached and dangling.
i***@webtv.net
2021-10-15 23:39:35 UTC
As long as I don't get woozy while dangling, I'm fine.
jmcquown
2021-10-16 00:38:49 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
I see you dangling like a worm on a hook :)
You're the incessant troll who iassists in *dangling*. Pot, kettle,
black, not to mention BORING.

Jill
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 00:49:45 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
I see you dangling like a worm on a hook :)
You're the incessant troll who iassists in *dangling*. Pot, kettle,
black, not to mention BORING.
Don't cry, Jill, Halloween is nigh and we'll all chip in and buy you a new broomstick.

The one you've been riding for the past year is almost worn out, in quite a decrepit
state in fact.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 01:34:06 UTC
I iassist in *dangling*... I'm sure it means something, but what?
Hank Rogers
I see you just below the hook, sniffing away at her ass.
GM
2021-10-15 19:41:54 UTC
Post by i***@webtv.net
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by i***@webtv.net
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.
@@ ? eye roll
You scold Ophelia for pointing out when she's being frogged and
yet it's OK for *you* to do the very same thing?
Janet UK
*Crickets*
Joan's also very chummy with lowlife frogger Greg Sorrow, so it's good
she's now on the receiving end. And, boy, is she cringing and
worrying.
I have no problem with Greg or Janet, _I_ don't frog people but my frogger
is boring, however I'm not cringing nor worrying. What do I have to cringe or
worry about?? Possibly his/her terrible stab at poetry in another thread.
Mizz Bwuthie's butt hurts...if she washed her stinky butt more often, and also did
not "show her ass" so much, she'd be happier - or NOT...!!!

;-D
GM
Hank Rogers
2021-10-16 05:04:13 UTC
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by i***@webtv.net
Urine over your head, fatboy.
Lame froggy, lame.
@@ ? eye roll
You scold Ophelia for pointing out when she's being frogged and
yet it's OK for *you* to do the very same thing?
Janet UK
*Crickets*
Joan's also very chummy with lowlife frogger Greg Sorrow, so it's good
she's now on the receiving end. And, boy, is she cringing and
worrying.
Druce, do people's asses smell sweeter if they are suffering?

Have another whiff dutch boy.
Hank Rogers
You also have a rich mycelial network in your brain.
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 21:23:58 UTC
Post by Hank Rogers
Post by John Kuthe
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
That's DOG POO, John...!!!
SHEESH, you thought you'd FOOL us with a lil' HALLOWEEN joke, EH...???
;-)
--
GM
Nope! Those are annual Golden Mushrooms I always get in my backyard. I've been waiting for them, and here they are. I have a rich mycelial network in my backyard that I've been spreading it with my Electric Lawnmower for a couple of years.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You also have a rich mycelial network in your brain.
No, I have a NeuralNetwork in my brain!

And do you know what the longest nerve you have is called? The Vagus Nerve! Goes from your brain to your BUTT! No kidding! RN smarts!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
Are you saying you think with your butt?
John Kuthe
2021-10-14 22:13:08 UTC
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 4:27:38 PM UTC-5, Bruce 0.77 Beta wrote:
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
And do you know what the longest nerve you have is called? The Vagus Nerve! Goes from your brain to your BUTT! No kidding!
Are you saying you think with your butt?
Nope! You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-14 22:23:01 UTC
Reminds me of an older gentleman who used to own a farm.
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-15 00:25:47 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
And do you know what the longest nerve you have is called? The Vagus Nerve! Goes from your brain to your BUTT! No kidding!
Are you saying you think with your butt?
Nope! You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!
You think about the one organ you've got. The one you shoot up.
You think about the colon, and you that's where you want to be.
A gentler man would only desire the silky smoothness, but you
get off on damage.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
John Kuthe
2021-10-15 02:42:21 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
And do you know what the longest nerve you have is called? The Vagus Nerve! Goes from your brain to your BUTT! No kidding!
Are you saying you think with your butt?
Nope! You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!You think with your brain which is also connected via the Vagus Nerve to your colon. And all sorts of organs on the way!
You think about the one organ you've got. The one you shoot up.
You think about the colon, and you that's where you want to be.
A gentler man would only desire the silky smoothness, but you
get off on damage.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
No Bryan, I do NOT get off on damage, but penetrations! "Damage" is a word YOU picked up from porn videos' TITLES! But you have NEVER presented me with ANY actual examples OF DAMAGE! NONE!

And I DO prefer silky smoothness! Well LUBED silky smoothness like my glabrous genitals and HERS! Preferably willingly TOGETHER! And I am a VERY gentleMAN! That's why I;'m a very good home care pediatric NURSE! Gentle and caring!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-15 02:47:54 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
No Bryan, I do NOT get off on damage, but penetrations! "Damage" is a word YOU picked up from porn videos' TITLES! But you have NEVER presented me with ANY actual examples OF DAMAGE! NONE!
And I DO prefer silky smoothness! Well LUBED silky smoothness like my glabrous genitals and HERS! Preferably willingly TOGETHER! And I am a VERY gentleMAN! That's why I;'m a very good home care pediatric NURSE! Gentle and caring!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Aren't you up kinda LATE, young man...!!!???

😋
GM
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-15 08:53:12 UTC
Post by GM
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
--Bryan
No Bryan, I do NOT get off on damage, but penetrations! "Damage" is a word YOU picked up from porn videos' TITLES! But you have NEVER presented me with ANY actual examples OF DAMAGE! NONE!
And I DO prefer silky smoothness! Well LUBED silky smoothness like my glabrous genitals and HERS! Preferably willingly TOGETHER! And I am a VERY gentleMAN! That's why I;'m a very good home care pediatric NURSE! Gentle and caring!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Aren't you up kinda LATE, young man...!!!???
He'll be sleepy at work today. He might even miss a few free throws.
Post by GM
--
GM
--Bryan
Pamela
Goodness, this is like listening to two teenage boys.
Hank Rogers
Your vegus only connects to your penis.
John Kuthe
2021-10-15 14:49:49 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!

Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Cindy Hamilton
2021-10-15 19:40:26 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Your blurry pictures suggest it might be these:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>

Cindy Hamilton
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 19:46:38 UTC
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 12:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
They look similar, but "often found in clumps on decaying stumps,
buried roots or at the base of hardwood trees" suggest you won't find
them as easily where John photographed them.

I remember from my brief interest in Tasmanian mushrooms/toadstools
that the gills are often the give-away for identification, much like
the flowers on plants.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-10-15 19:51:38 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
They look similar, but "often found in clumps on decaying stumps,
buried roots or at the base of hardwood trees" suggest you won't find
them as easily where John photographed them.
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.

Cindy Hamilton
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 19:56:04 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
They look similar, but "often found in clumps on decaying stumps,
buried roots or at the base of hardwood trees" suggest you won't find
them as easily where John photographed them.
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.
Maybe, yes. And I'm now wondering if I should have said "spores" where
I said "gills". I forgot more than I ever knew.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-10-15 21:54:21 UTC
Could be that "Pawlowski Syndrome" you speak of.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 23:36:06 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Maybe, yes. And I'm now wondering if I should have said "spores" where
I said "gills". I forgot more than I ever knew.
Could be that "Pawlowski Syndrome" you speak of.
It doesn't come as a surprise that you don't understand what Pawlowski
Syndrome actually is.
Ed Pawlowski
Nor do I care. You have to do better.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
I don't have to do anything.
Leonard Blaisdell
2021-10-17 19:07:33 UTC
And that's just today :(
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-17 19:13:52 UTC
On 17 Oct 2021 19:07:33 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Maybe, yes. And I'm now wondering if I should have said "spores" where
I said "gills". I forgot more than I ever knew.
And that's just today :(
On the other hand, by forgetting useless info, you make room for new,
useful info.
Leonard Blaisdell
2021-10-17 20:13:18 UTC
That you'll forget tomorrow :(
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-17 20:14:42 UTC
On 17 Oct 2021 20:13:18 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
On the other hand, by forgetting useless info, you make room for new,
useful info.
That you'll forget tomorrow :(
Yes, there's always that risk.

John Kuthe
2021-10-15 20:21:54 UTC
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.
Cindy Hamilton
Yep! The Mushrooms and their Mycelial Mesh are the Great Decomposers! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
GM
2021-10-15 20:27:18 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.
Cindy Hamilton
Yep! The Mushrooms and their Mycelial Mesh are the Great Decomposers! :-)
Don't put any on your PENIS, John...!!!

😜
GM
Hank Rogers
They sure worked fast on your brain.
jmcquown
2021-10-15 20:50:35 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
They look similar, but "often found in clumps on decaying stumps,
buried roots or at the base of hardwood trees" suggest you won't find
them as easily where John photographed them.
He definitely hasn't mastered using that oh-so-expensive camera.
Post by Cindy Hamilton
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.
Cindy Hamilton
It does look like they are growing around/near a decaying stump. He
hasn't mentioned they glow in the dark (yet). If that's the type of
mushroom they are it's a good thing he doesn't eat them. I'm not sure
why he's so excited about having them growing in his yard.

Jill
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-15 21:07:15 UTC
Post by jmcquown
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Cindy Hamilton
There are trees in the vicinity, so there might be buried roots. The second
picture looks like there might be a decaying stump there.
Cindy Hamilton
It does look like they are growing around/near a decaying stump. He
hasn't mentioned they glow in the dark (yet). If that's the type of
mushroom they are it's a good thing he doesn't eat them. I'm not sure
why he's so excited about having them growing in his yard.
Why not? I was once quite excited to find the following growing in our
yard:

And it has a baby too!
John Kuthe
2021-10-15 23:58:34 UTC
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:50:44 PM UTC-5, ***@comcast.net wrote:
It does look like they are growing around/near a decaying stump. He
hasn't mentioned they glow in the dark (yet). If that's the type of
mushroom they are it's a good thing he doesn't eat them. I'm not sure
why he's so excited about having them growing in his yard.
Jill
They have been here every year I have! And I spread their spores by mowing over them with my electric mower, and when I turn the mower up to hose off after a good mow, more of the same mushrooms are growing too. And one small clump under my lawn chair!

They feel welcome! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 00:27:05 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
It does look like they are growing around/near a decaying stump. He
hasn't mentioned they glow in the dark (yet). If that's the type of
mushroom they are it's a good thing he doesn't eat them. I'm not sure
why he's so excited about having them growing in his yard.
Jill
They have been here every year I have! And I spread their spores by mowing over them with my electric mower, and when I turn the mower up to hose off after a good mow, more of the same mushrooms are growing too. And one small clump under my lawn chair!
They feel welcome! :-)
You should give them "names", John, like pets.

Maybe you could bring some in for the winter, they could keep you "company"
John Kuthe
2021-10-16 00:36:11 UTC
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:27:08 PM UTC-5, Bruce 0.77 Beta wrote:
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Maybe you could bring some in for the winter, they could keep you "company"
Their mycelial mesh lives outside 24x7x365.

Mushrooms are seasonal, I was wondering when they would emerge! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 00:46:37 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Maybe you could bring some in for the winter, they could keep you "company"
Their mycelial mesh lives outside 24x7x365.
Mushrooms are seasonal, I was wondering when they would emerge! :-)
You should make a trip here to Australia, John, Spring is about to begin. You'd
even be welcome to stay on our farm, we've a large garden, swimming pool, almost
like a resort here. We see kangaroos all the time, you can feed them from your hand,
so tame they are. Lovely fruit trees, like a true Garden of Eden, beach is nearby.
You would love it.

Bring your 'mycelial mesh' pet pals along, and they'd be "blooming" again in no time.

;)
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-16 01:47:26 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
They look similar, but "often found in clumps on decaying stumps,
buried roots or at the base of hardwood trees" suggest you won't find
them as easily where John photographed them.
I remember from my brief interest in Tasmanian mushrooms/toadstools
that the gills are often the give-away for identification, much like
the flowers on plants.
This is the book I bought back then. The name of the author is
positively dubious:
<https://www.amazon.com/Field-Companion-Australian-Fungi-Fuhrer/dp/1876473401>
Bryan Simmons
2021-10-15 20:24:17 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
Far more likely these.
https://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/field-guide/ringless-honey-mushroom

I've eaten them with no digestive discomfort. They taste OK, but not great.
They used to grow next door at the old house. When I saw this post, I
looked for them, but there weren't any.
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton
--Bryan
Cindy Hamilton
2021-10-16 09:04:26 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
Far more likely these.
https://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/field-guide/ringless-honey-mushroom
I've eaten them with no digestive discomfort. They taste OK, but not great.
They used to grow next door at the old house. When I saw this post, I
looked for them, but there weren't any.
I defer to your local expertise. The pictures really didn't afford enough detail
for a definitive identification.

Cindy Hamilton
Don Maximo
2021-10-16 13:02:50 UTC
WE ARE TRUST BULK SUPPLIER OF WEED, KETAMINE, DIAZEPAM, TRAMADOL, SEX PILL, PAINS PILL, ANXIETY STERIOD IN VALS AND POWDER. WE DO NEXT DAY DELIVERY, AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.
SAMPLES AVAILABLE
FOR PRICE LIST AND DATED PICTURES CONTACT US AT,,,,,,

website,,,, www.megaketaminestore.com

EMAIL,,,,, donpablo3322(at)gmail(dot)com
WICKR ID,,,,,, donpablo3322
WHATSAPP/Signal,,,, +14156628849
John Kuthe
2021-10-16 16:00:58 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Well, you know what they say. You can eat any mushroom once!

I prefer not to eat them, but let them do their work outside! They have been living here longer than I have! So they know what they are doing.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Bruce 0.77 Beta
John, you are true "naturist" - and I mean that in the best possible way ;)
John Kuthe
2021-10-16 20:57:32 UTC
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 1:58:54 PM UTC-5, Bruce 0.77 Beta wrote:
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
John, you are true "naturist" - and I mean that in the best possible way ;)
:-) Thanks!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Hank Rogers
2021-10-16 22:09:40 UTC
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:58:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bruce 0.77 Beta"
Post by Bruce 0.77 Beta
Post by John Kuthe
Post by Bryan Simmons
Far more likely these.
https://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/field-guide/ringless-honey-mushroom
I've eaten them with no digestive discomfort. They taste OK, but not great.
They used to grow next door at the old house. When I saw this post, I
looked for them, but there weren't any.
I defer to your local expertise. The pictures really didn't afford enough detail
for a definitive identification.
Cindy Hamilton
Well, you know what they say. You can eat any mushroom once!
I prefer not to eat them, but let them do their work outside! They have been living here longer than I have! So they know what they are doing.
John, you are true "naturist" - and I mean that in the best possible way ;)
Hey Ersatz Bruce, keep this up and I'll become popular in RFC after
all! Can you work on Dave and Jill a bit? They really dislike me.
Thanks, man!
A new ass to sniff master?
jmcquown
2021-10-15 20:38:28 UTC
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by John Kuthe
Post by John Kuthe
https://i.postimg.cc/cLLrj3hn/Golden-Mushrooms-1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8kLJrNsj/Golden-Mushrooms-2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/RhxWbbpS/Golden-Mushrooms-3.jpg
They show up every year around this time, No I don't eat them, but it shows a good mycelial network underground in my backyard! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I'd love to know what KIND of mushrooms they are!
Anyone here know? Any mycologists in Da House?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omphalotus_illudens>
Cindy Hamilton
He hasn't claimed they're glowing in the dark (yet).

Sad he still hasn't figured out how to use that camera.

Jill