Thanks to Prostaglandin...
2021-10-10 20:39:10 UTC
...I had a really good Orgasm today!

Then did a LOT of housework, beat my Djembe to Prince's "Purple Rain", unclogged my first floor tub drain, cleaned the basement's lower stairs, vacuumed my basement;s carpets some, etc`

Yay! :-)

2021-10-10 21:40:58 UTC
...I had a really good Orgasm today!
Then did a LOT of housework, beat my Djembe to Prince's "Purple Rain", unclogged my first floor tub drain, cleaned the basement's lower stairs, vacuumed my basement;s carpets some, etc`
Yay! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Do you save your semen to eat later?
jwkuthe@bcj.org
2021-10-10 22:00:56 UTC
...I had a really good Orgasm today!
Then did a LOT of housework, beat my Djembe to Prince's "Purple Rain", unclogged my first floor tub drain, cleaned the basement's lower stairs, vacuumed my basement;s carpets some, etc`
Yay! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Do you save your semen to eat later?
When I was cleaning earlier today I found a poem I wrote when I was a kid
about Nancy, a little cocker spaniel that I loved. I still miss the sexy little pooch!

Love Poem to Nancy:
[by John Kuthe]

"Long live Nancy my angelic dog

If she ever quits me I’ll screw a frog

No woman in the world can take Nancy’s place

She has trained me how to keep the pace.

I kiss the darling’s tongue and lips

And kiss on down till I reach her hips;

There’s a little something there that I like,

It turns my tongue into a spike! "

:-)
John Kuthe

2021-10-10 23:35:44 UTC
Post by ***@bcj.org
[...]
Oh, you mean you didn't try to "screw the pooch"...???

:-)
2021-10-10 23:46:32 UTC
Post by ***@bcj.org
[...]
That was a Fantasy! You seem to believe a LOT of fantasy.

Sad. :-(

2021-10-10 23:04:39 UTC
...I had a really good Orgasm today!
Then did a LOT of housework, beat my Djembe to Prince's "Purple Rain", unclogged my first floor tub drain, cleaned the basement's lower stairs, vacuumed my basement;s carpets some, etc`
Yay! :-)
If you live very many more years w/o antagonizing someone to
cut off your stupid penis, that will be a flaw in the universe.
Is it harder to suspend disbelief in regards to immature weewees
now that you've realized that they are out of reach?

Time to make the donuts.