THIS is a Great Idea!
2021-12-02 13:28:25 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html

2021-12-02 14:46:33 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I am 49 and have been masturbating since I was about 7.

I can remember as a child being very interested in my penis and the things it did.
John Kuthe
2021-12-02 23:06:07 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I am 49 and have been masturbating since I was about 7.
I can remember as a child being very interested in my penis and the things it did.
I remember figuring out how to Masturbate. I was washing my penis with soap and decided to try and tolerate the almost unbearable ticklishness of it. And I did! Orgasm! :-) 6 or 7 maybe!

2021-12-02 23:14:57 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I am 49 and have been masturbating since I was about 7.
I can remember as a child being very interested in my penis and the things it did.
I remember figuring out how to Masturbate. I was washing my penis with soap and decided to try and tolerate the almost unbearable ticklishness of it. And I did! Orgasm! :-) 6 or 7 maybe!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, John, I guess we could call you an "early riser", then?
<wink wink>
I was still limp at first, but yes I guess you could call me Precocious Puberty!

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/precocious-puberty/symptoms-causes/syc-20351811#:~:text=Precocious%20puberty%20is%20when%20a,it%20is%20considered%20precocious%20puberty.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-02 23:36:43 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I am 49 and have been masturbating since I was about 7.
I can remember as a child being very interested in my penis and the things it did.
I remember figuring out how to Masturbate. I was washing my penis with soap and decided to try and tolerate the almost unbearable ticklishness of it. And I did! Orgasm! :-) 6 or 7 maybe!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, John, I guess we could call you an "early riser", then?
But since he got the ED, he can't just beat off on a lark.
<wink wink>
Are you suggesting that he might amuse the client by
*winking* his urethral orifice? Even if he does draw a cute
smiling face on it with a fine tip sharpie, there's no getting
around the fact that it's still a cyclops, and cyclopses are
kinda scary.

2021-12-02 23:57:30 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/29/technology/electric-cars-magnetic-roads.html
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I am 49 and have been masturbating since I was about 7.
I can remember as a child being very interested in my penis and the things it did.
I remember figuring out how to Masturbate. I was washing my penis with soap and decided to try and tolerate the almost unbearable ticklishness of it. And I did! Orgasm! :-) 6 or 7 maybe!
John Kuthe
Well, John, I guess we could call you an "early riser", then?
Kootchie is full of shit.

Actually at 7 he was a very late bloomer... most children start
masturbating at at about 2-3 years old, and girls slightly earlier
than boys. Their parents unknowingly start them off by placing a
pillow under them, they soon discover pleasure by rocking on that
pillow between their legs. It could be a wadded up blankie, or a
stuffed animal, like Kootchie rocking up a sweat on his basket bear...
a boy bear of course. LOL
Bruce