Chicken tenders
Thomas
2021-12-01 22:06:37 UTC
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 22:30:01 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
Do you mean the tendon?

--Bryan
Thomas
Yes. Just watched a vid on fork removal. Worked great. Chicken cheesesteaks toasting now.
bruce bowser
You still use the word "steak" in that?
Thomas
2021-12-01 22:57:15 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Thomas
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
Do you mean the tendon?
--Bryan
Yes. Just watched a vid on fork removal. Worked great. Chicken cheesesteaks toasting now.
You still use the word "steak" in that?
I do not know what else to say. What is the correct term for chicken tenders with cheese on a hoagie bun toasted?
If I were to buy out, I would ask for a cheesesteak for beef or a chicken cheesesteak for chicken.
Thomas
2021-12-02 01:05:58 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Thomas
Post by Bryan Simmons
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
Do you mean the tendon?
--Bryan
Yes. Just watched a vid on fork removal. Worked great. Chicken cheesesteaks toasting now.
You still use the word "steak" in that?
I do not know what else to say. What is the correct term for chicken tenders with cheese on a hoagie bun toasted?
If I were to buy out, I would ask for a cheesesteak for beef or a chicken cheesesteak for chicken.
You do the Hoagie Poagie.
You do the Hoagie Poagie.
You do the Hoagie Poagie.
That's what it's all about.
--Bryan
Thanks for the smile.
Bruce
2021-12-01 23:26:21 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
Do you enjoy any anal stimulation while masturbating? If so, do you use anything other than your fingers?

I love a 9 inch dildo in my butt vibrating. Slide it in and out with various speed.

Slowly play with my cock in different ways.

The longer the better. Stop and go.

When i cum it is very intense.

I'm not gay but i love anything anal.

I love my wife to dildo my ass while she sucks me to a massive orgasm.
i***@webtv.net
2021-12-02 21:00:12 UTC
Do you enjoy any anal stimulation while masturbating? If so, do you use anything other than your fingers?
I love a 9 inch dildo in my butt vibrating. Slide it in and out with various speed.
Slowly play with my cock in different ways.
The longer the better. Stop and go.
When i cum it is very intense.
I'm not gay but i love anything anal.
I love my wife to dildo my ass while she sucks me to a massive orgasm.
That's quite an erotic imagination you have there, Gregory!
My goodness!! I must have missed some posts, but that's ok, frogger seems
to be keeping up very well.
Michael Trew
2021-12-02 05:54:24 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
I sometimes cut it out... I don't know if it's necessary either, but I'm
following. I assume that it's more tough, but I can't prove that.
jmcquown
2021-12-02 21:01:32 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
I sometimes cut it out... I don't know if it's necessary either, but I'm
following.  I assume that it's more tough, but I can't prove that.
I'm not sure what "vein" either of you are speaking of. A "chicken
tender" is what is called the tenderloin and is cut from the underside
of the breast right next to cartilage. It's a rather small strip and no
"veins" to rip out.

https://www.allrecipes.com/article/chicken-breasts-vs-cutlets-vs-tenderloins/

Chicken tenderloins are fairly tender. Of course, despite that link, in
my house the tenders have limited use. I haven't bought bone-in breast
halves and cut away and used the "tender" in years. I do know there was
no "vein" to deal with; no idea what that is about. Perhaps Thomas
kills his own chickens. I buy mine at the grocery store.

2021-12-02 21:14:39 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
I sometimes cut it out... I don't know if it's necessary either, but I'm
following. I assume that it's more tough, but I can't prove that.
I'm not sure what "vein" either of you are speaking of. A "chicken
tender" is what is called the tenderloin and is cut from the underside
of the breast right next to cartilage. It's a rather small strip and no
"veins" to rip out.
There's a little piece of cartilage embedded in the tender. The
end of it looks like a white "string" sticking out of the thick end:

This picture shows them pretty well:
<https://www.thekitchn.com/what-the-heck-is-a-chicken-tender-meat-basics-214892>

I think that is a tendon.
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-03 00:55:11 UTC
Post by Thomas
Does anyone rip the vein out? I do but do I need to?
Pros and cons?
I sometimes cut it out... I don't know if it's necessary either, but I'm
following. I assume that it's more tough, but I can't prove that.
I'm not sure what "vein" either of you are speaking of. A "chicken
tender" is what is called the tenderloin and is cut from the underside
of the breast right next to cartilage. It's a rather small strip and no
"veins" to rip out.
There's a little piece of cartilage embedded in the tender. The
<https://www.thekitchn.com/what-the-heck-is-a-chicken-tender-meat-basics-214892>
I think that is a tendon.
Yes. As I recently learned I was ignorant. At least about veins vs tendons. I think I realised that and said so above. My bad.
Chicken thighs are very veiny, but the worst part of the chicken is the
kidneys, nasty little piss factories nestled in the pelvis.