I thought of Jill this morning
2021-11-18 14:46:56 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
John Kuthe
2021-11-18 15:00:15 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
And STILL all I get is:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.daysoftheyear.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

:-(

2021-11-18 19:56:39 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.daysoftheyear.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
John. For the third time, download and install Firefox and it will
work for you.
GM
2021-11-18 20:07:12 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.daysoftheyear.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
John. For the third time, download and install Firefox and it will
work for you.
You can tell John a THOUSAND times to do this, he simply will ignore... as with
*all* advice given to him here...

He would drive even *Sisyphus* mad, lol...
2021-11-19 00:19:16 UTC
On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:07:12 -0800 (PST), GM
Post by GM
You can tell John a THOUSAND times to do this, he simply will ignore... as with
*all* advice given to him here...
He would drive even *Sisyphus* mad, lol...
I know he's bipolar, but damn he lacks common sense.
He keeps whining about the same problems - gets solutions - but still
won't do anything to help himself.
That is quite common with bipolar people. My brother and a cousin are
bipolar and both inherited substantial amounts of money and then blew it
all. Friends and family try to help but their best efforts are rejected.
Jeßus
:(
Michael Trew
2021-11-19 06:50:39 UTC
Post by GM
You can tell John a THOUSAND times to do this, he simply will ignore... as with
*all* advice given to him here...
He would drive even *Sisyphus* mad, lol...
I know he's bipolar, but damn he lacks common sense.
He keeps whining about the same problems - gets solutions - but still
won't do anything to help himself.
Unless it is glorifying himself, or about inane details of his day, John
will only respond to others if it's in response to something Bryan says,
to which he'll likely reply "YOU are EVIL!".
Jeßus
Yes, he seems to like that.
bruce bowser
2021-11-22 20:55:06 UTC
[...]
He's a sicko pervert who is into extreme porn where women are
mistreated in sickening ways. He's an arrogant son-of-a-bitch who
regularly posts that he is morally superior to everyone here. He
doesn't deserve pity or constructive advice. You can treat him like a
fucked up rescue dog that you think you could help, but he's beyond
help.
That's everyone these days. Including you. As you see your expensive booze doesn't help you, either.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-18 20:14:21 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.daysoftheyear.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
:-(
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
John. For the third time, download and install Firefox and it will
work for you.
Maybe they're trying to break into his computer because they think
that he might have pictures of his beautiful clients.

2021-11-18 15:01:52 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
Lol, Gary...

Thanks for starting me off with a nice laff today...

;-D
2021-11-18 19:51:08 UTC
When is Gossip Queen day?
Hank Rogers
The day after ass sniffing day, master.
jmcquown
2021-11-18 21:28:21 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you!  :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
Unfortunately, it wasn't "wear your tiara to work day". :)

Jill
tert in seattle
2021-11-18 21:46:52 UTC
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
it's also Rural Health Day here in the U.S.

https://www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/about-us/rural-healthday.html
GM
2021-11-18 21:52:47 UTC
Post by tert in seattle
Post by Gary
November 18th.
Enjoy your day, Jill. I still love you! :)
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/princess-day/
it's also Rural Health Day here in the U.S.
https://www.hrsa.gov/rural-health/about-us/rural-healthday.html
Guess I'll have to watch "Green Acres" to celebrate...!!!