I LOVE my Glabrous Nads!
2022-01-09 13:36:39 UTC
And I'm gonna have a great DAY OFF! No Nordictracking, plenty of food in my house, a new batch of Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans, fruit, veggies and great things to eat!

And enough Prostaglandin and Vegetable Oil to make masturbation really great! And LOTS of Pornhub Bookmarks! Yes including my fave Angel Smalls and other great Pornhub videos!

John Kuthe...
Bryan Simmons
2022-01-09 13:52:38 UTC
And I'm gonna have a great DAY OFF! No Nordictracking, plenty of food in my house, a new batch of Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans, fruit, veggies and great things to eat!
And enough Prostaglandin and Vegetable Oil to make masturbation really great! And LOTS of Pornhub Bookmarks! Yes including my fave Angel Smalls and other great Pornhub videos!
If you get the donut job, your days off will be weekdays.
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/fbh/d/baker-position-available/7428620921.html
People loves their donuts on weekends.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe...