Happy Holidays! :-)
2021-11-24 20:30:46 UTC
Thanksgiving
Shopping
Christmas
Returns
New Years! :-)

John Kuthe, USED to make Christmas Candy for 30+ years
Jeßus
2021-11-24 20:37:10 UTC
Thanksgiving
Shopping
Christmas
Returns
New Years! :-)
Get a job, you bum.

GM
2021-11-24 20:51:29 UTC
Thanksgiving
Shopping
Christmas
Returns
New Years! :-)
John Kuthe, USED to make Christmas Candy for 30+ years
You'll be ALONE for T - Day and Christmas...

NO kopecks for you, so NO SHOPPING...

Without a JOB your 'New Years' looks, shall we say, a bit DIRE...

Why not make some Christmas Candy for your resident COCKROACHES...???

😋
2021-11-24 21:07:53 UTC
Thanksgiving
Shopping
Christmas
Returns
New Years! :-)
John Kuthe, USED to make Christmas Candy for 30+ years
"USED to" being the keywords. You couldn't figure out how to get that
defunct website up and running. You likely could have made some money
from your candy making if you'd been able to stick with it longer than
30 seconds. Have another toke, you'll feel better. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm cooking stuffed pork chops and squash
casserole. That will be after I go to a friends' house for a holiday
gnosh; they'll be serving some appetizers and I'll bring a nice bottle
of wine. Let me guess, you're going to make the same old VSTD meal
again. Brown rice & beans absolutely scream Thanksgiving. Heh.

Cue master druce to sniff your ass.
John Kuthe
2021-11-25 02:46:52 UTC
On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-6, ***@comcast.net wrote:
John Kuthe, USED to make Christmas Candy for 30+ years
"USED to" being the keywords. You couldn't figure out how to get that
defunct website up and running.
I DELETED my GoDaddy account because it had been hacked!
You likely could have made some money
from your candy making if you'd been able to stick with it longer than
30 seconds. Have another toke, you'll feel better. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm cooking stuffed pork chops and squash
casserole. That will be after I go to a friends' house for a holiday
gnosh; they'll be serving some appetizers and I'll bring a nice bottle
of wine. Let me guess, you're going to make the same old VSTD meal
again. Brown rice & beans absolutely scream Thanksgiving. Heh.
Jill
I had a Broccoli and Asparagus cooked tender and buttered over my Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans this evening for my VSTD Meal and it was delicious!

And I just finished my Cheese Snack and will be making a 2-part Fruit Snack later about 9:30 as my put-me-to-bed meal 10-10:30PM

2021-11-25 03:05:05 UTC
[...]
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You’re stoned out of your mind, aren’t you?

Oh man. What’s the matter with you, isn’t the real world good enough for you, love freak?
jmcquown
2021-11-26 21:36:23 UTC
John Kuthe, USED to make Christmas Candy for 30+ years
"USED to" being the keywords. You couldn't figure out how to get that
defunct website up and running.
I DELETED my GoDaddy account because it had been hacked!
You likely could have made some money
from your candy making if you'd been able to stick with it longer than
30 seconds. Have another toke, you'll feel better. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm cooking stuffed pork chops and squash
casserole. That will be after I go to a friends' house for a holiday
gnosh; they'll be serving some appetizers and I'll bring a nice bottle
of wine. Let me guess, you're going to make the same old VSTD meal
again. Brown rice & beans absolutely scream Thanksgiving. Heh.
Jill
I had a Broccoli and Asparagus cooked tender and buttered over my Brown Rice and Sweet and Hot Beans
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
Post by John Kuthe
And I just finished my Cheese Snack
How thrilling!

and will be making a 2-part Fruit Snack

Let me guess, half a mango heated in the microwave, topped with a sliver
of vanilla ice cream.
Again, same old stuff, different day. B O R I N G. Institutionalized,
even. Betcha food served on a schedule in hospitals is better and more
varied, though.

You have water more than once.
bruce bowser
So what, right?
John Kuthe
2021-11-27 00:56:36 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
You have water more than once.
I drink at least 1qt of pure STL tapwater! You know why STL has such pure clear tapwater? 1904 World's Fair! STL's tapwater was brownish silty which looked terrible in a fountain! The water had to be crystal clear to look good for fountains, which the 1904 Fair had many!

2021-11-27 03:39:00 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
You have water more than once.
I drink at least 1qt of pure STL tapwater!
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
jmcquown
2021-11-27 13:36:44 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
You have water more than once.
I drink at least 1qt of pure STL tapwater!
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
That's not strictly true. Memphis, TN had excellent tap water because
the city is situated above a very deep fresh water acquifer. It's
certainly not the case in many cities, though.

2021-11-27 15:40:22 UTC
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
That's not strictly true.  Memphis, TN had excellent tap water because
the city is situated above a very deep fresh water acquifer.  It's
certainly not the case in many cities, though.
When I was a kid our water came from Lake Ontario and it was always good
When we moved to the Niagara area the water was Lake Erie water that had
been diverted by way of the Welland ship canal. It was treated of
course, and it was always good. I have been in places where there were
strange tastes in the water. The worst I ever had was at the airport in
Newark NJ. That water was disgusting.
jmcquown
2021-11-27 16:01:57 UTC
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
That's not strictly true.  Memphis, TN had excellent tap water because
the city is situated above a very deep fresh water acquifer.  It's
certainly not the case in many cities, though.
When I was a kid our water came from Lake Ontario and it was always good
When we moved to the Niagara area the water was Lake Erie water that had
been diverted by way of the Welland ship canal. It was treated of
course, and it was always good.  I have been in places where there were
strange tastes in the water. The worst I ever had was at the airport in
Newark NJ.  That water was disgusting.
I can't say I ever found water from a fountain at an airport tasty. LOL

The man I work for has well water on his land. He and his wife were
complaining about it tasting like Pluff Mud.

That's because his well is fairly near to a marsh:

https://www.outsidehiltonhead.com/outside-news-blog/pluff-mud-the-smell-of-the-sc-lowcountry/

The solution is to add some sort of iron compound to the well to treat
the water.

Me, I'm on a county water line so it's already filtered and treated.
The tap water doesn't smell or taste bad. I do have a water dispenser
on the fridge which is also filtered.

2021-11-27 19:17:03 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
You have water more than once.
I drink at least 1qt of pure STL tapwater!
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
That's not strictly true. Memphis, TN had excellent tap water because
the city is situated above a very deep fresh water acquifer. It's
certainly not the case in many cities, though.
That may be the case? What is the criteria for what is good quality
though.

Bryan Simmons
2021-11-27 15:49:41 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
You have water more than once.
I drink at least 1qt of pure STL tapwater!
ROTFL... come on, John. Even you can't believe any city's tap water is
good quality. It doesn't exist, be definition.
Our tap water tastes good.
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/columns/joe-holleman/stl-scores-high-again-in-tap-water-quality/article_883206c6-d499-531a-be9e-bbfb550107d6.html

The well water at the State park near where we camp is even better.
https://echobluffstatepark.com/ I'm spoiled on great water.

--Bryan