Sunday Brunch
2022-01-09 17:45:09 UTC
Poached eggs, toasted whole wheat sourdough, grapes and coffee.
i***@webtv.net
2022-01-09 20:59:09 UTC
Poached eggs, toasted whole wheat sourdough, grapes and coffee.
My breakfast was late, and it could have been called brunch due to the
time. I had scrambled eggs with a smidge of shredded cheese, two
Mary B's biscuits, and a large mug of coffee.
Sheldon Martin
2022-01-09 21:27:15 UTC
Poached eggs, toasted whole wheat sourdough, grapes and coffee.
My breakfast was late, and it could have been called brunch due to the
time. I had scrambled eggs with a smidge of shredded cheese, two
Mary B's biscuits, and a large mug of coffee.
Mary B's biscuits? What kind of coffee... brand, how brewed, milk,
cream, sugar? I generally don't care for scrambled with cheese, an
omelet maybe with cheese but I prefer scrambled with nothing but
s n'p. Sometimes I like scrambled with lox, AKA Goldy Lox. I'd
much prefer Mary's and Joan's Cs.
Hank Rogers
Nut not kasha varnish stuff Popeye?
Michael Trew
2022-01-09 23:44:46 UTC
Poached eggs, toasted whole wheat sourdough, grapes and coffee.
My breakfast was late, and it could have been called brunch due to the
time. I had scrambled eggs with a smidge of shredded cheese, two
Mary B's biscuits, and a large mug of coffee.
Mary B's biscuits?
Brand of frozen biscuits from the supermarket.

Dave Smith
2022-01-10 00:06:22 UTC
On Sun, 09 Jan 2022 18:44:46 -0500, Michael Trew
My breakfast was late, and it could have been called brunch due to the
time. I had scrambled eggs with a smidge of shredded cheese, two
Mary B's biscuits, and a large mug of coffee.
Mary B's biscuits?
Brand of frozen biscuits from the supermarket.
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."

Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
2022-01-10 03:48:34 UTC
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 04:22:27 UTC
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
I don't know what it means. It was the first one I found. Maybe you
have to toast them before you eat them?
2022-01-10 08:16:31 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:22:27 +1100, Dave Smith
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
I don't know what it means. It was the first one I found. Maybe you
have to toast them before you eat them?
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-10 23:10:41 UTC
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
LOL I've never heard of "toaster biscuits". Apparently Bruce has.

2022-01-10 23:35:41 UTC
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
LOL I've never heard of "toaster biscuits". Apparently Bruce has.
Oh, don't get me started about toaster biscuits!
2022-01-10 23:45:47 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:35:41 +1100, Dave Smith
"Mary B's Toaster Biscuits
biscuit base (enriched wheat flour bleached [wheat flour, niacin,
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cultured nonfat
dry milk, leavening [baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium
aluminum phosphate], soybean oil, palm oil, salt, sugar, wheat starch,
dry buttermilk, sodium caseinate, dry whey, datem, mono &
diglycerides, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium
citrate, carrageenan, dextrose, water, enzymes, dextrin), water, palm
oil with soy lecithin, wheat flour."
Mono and diglycerides, such a lovely touch!
Toaster biscuits?????? I've not seen those at the stores I've
shopped.
LOL I've never heard of "toaster biscuits". Apparently Bruce has.
Oh, don't get me started about toaster biscuits!
This is my frogger. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
bob
2022-01-10 00:06:59 UTC
Poached eggs, toasted whole wheat sourdough, grapes and coffee.
My breakfast was late, and it could have been called brunch due to the
time. I had scrambled eggs with a smidge of shredded cheese, two
Mary B's biscuits, and a large mug of coffee.
Mary B's biscuits? What kind of coffee... brand, how brewed, milk,
cream, sugar? I generally don't care for scrambled with cheese, an
omelet maybe with cheese but I prefer scrambled with nothing but
s n'p. Sometimes I like scrambled with lox, AKA Goldy Lox. I'd
much prefer Mary's and Joan's Cs.
Scrambled with cheese - no
Flat scrambled with cheese - maybe
Scrambled with salt and pepper - yes
Scrambled with lox - sometimes
Mary B's biscuits ? - you don't know what it is but you prefer Mary's
and Joan's Cs

What ever people make you always prefer something different even though
you are never invited.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 00:23:28 UTC
Post by bob
[...]
That's because people always come up with things that they haven't
bought in kosher delis in Brooklyn!