My Mirro 31qt Pressure Cooker
2021-10-13 15:09:58 UTC

I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)

2021-10-13 15:16:13 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.

Sure it's not a 16 quart pressure cooker? Like this current model:

<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>

2021-10-13 16:09:59 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.
<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>
You mean I was only supposed to give the patient 16mg.? My bad.
2021-10-13 19:42:21 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.
<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>
You mean I was only supposed to give the patient 16mg.? My bad.
I am VERY precise with medication dosages. DUH!

2021-10-14 09:08:21 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.
<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>
You mean I was only supposed to give the patient 16mg.? My bad.
I am VERY precise with medication dosages. DUH!
Sloppy nurse. Druggie nurse. Pervert nurse. Unemployed nurse.

2021-10-13 19:12:34 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.
<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>
Cindy Hamilton
My mistake, it's a 21qt Pressure Cooker. I looked on the label!

2021-10-13 22:22:49 UTC
32 quarts is 8 gallons. That doesn't look like it would hold 8 gallons. Eight
gallons of water weighs almost 67 pounds.
<https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/cookware/6198659>
Cindy Hamilton
My mother had one, it's currently in my brother possession and I'm guessing
it was a 16-quart model. But hers had a large clamp ring around it and the
brand name was Burpee.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
2021-10-14 04:29:03 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/fLtt5x2W/Mirro-31qt-Pressure-Cooker.jpg
I bought this in high school to grow Psilocybin mushroom spores on Rye grains in Mason Jars, which worked very well, but I never got any fruiting bodies (Mushrooms)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Loudoun County School District Breaks Silence on Transgender Sexual Assault Case

Loudoun County Public Schools responded Wednesday to a bombshell report that it covered
up a sexual assault perpetrated by a “gender fluid” male student in the girls’ bathroom.

____A boy wearing a skirt was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal
sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio____

The victim’s father, Scott Smith, was arrested during a school board meeting in June before he
could describe what had happened to his daughter. In a statement released Wednesday, the
district claimed that the school board was ignorant of the details at the time of the meeting
and only learned of the alleged rape through the Daily Wire’s recent report:

THE DAILY WIRE:

Loudoun County Schools Tried To Conceal Sexual Assault Against Daughter In Bathroom, Father Says
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting
that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on
transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a
skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted
Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy
was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible
fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

“If someone would have sat and listened for thirty seconds to what Scott had to say, they would have been
mortified and heartbroken,” Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster said.

As a result of the viral video showing his arrest, Smith became the poster child for what the National School
Boards Association has since suggested could be a form of “domestic terrorism”: a white blue-collar male
who showed up to harangue obscure public servants on his local school board.