A very special Christmas
2021-11-25 01:35:12 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without presenting a fake ID.

--Bryan
Thomas
2021-11-25 02:25:34 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
"BC" and "AD" can confuse.
AC/DC rocks.
ABACA counts too.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 02:43:16 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Bryan Simmons
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
"BC" and "AD" can confuse.
These days it's usually BCE and CE.
Post by Thomas
AC/DC rocks.
They never did much for me.
Post by Thomas
ABACA counts too.
I don't even know what that is. I'm old, so old that I've used an abacus.

2021-11-25 03:14:55 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
Bullshit. Way back then, the jews didn't have ID cards. They simply
whipped out their diks to prove their age. If it was snipped, they
were considered of age.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-25 15:13:28 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
Bullshit. Way back then, the jews didn't have ID cards. They simply
whipped out their diks to prove their age. If it was snipped, they
were considered of age.
Dude. Jewish boys are circumcised when they're a week old, not
at their Bar Mitzvah.

2021-11-25 12:44:13 UTC
lol Good one!
jmcquown
2021-11-25 14:06:25 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary
of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without
presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
lol  Good one!
What would he need with a nightclub? The dude could turn water into
wine. ;)

2021-11-25 15:10:08 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary
of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without
presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
lol Good one!
What would he need with a nightclub? The dude could turn water into
wine. ;)
So, you think Jesus was the kind of guy who'd just sit at home
and drink by himself like...like...um, like me?
Graham
I can turn wine into water:-)
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-25 15:55:59 UTC
Post by Graham
I can turn wine into water:-)
Eventually we all have to pee. ;)
Jill
Y'all should keep your piss fetish to yourself.
John Kuthe
2021-11-25 16:11:06 UTC
On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 9:43:28 AM UTC-6, ***@comcast.net wrote:
Eventually we all have to pee. ;)
Jill
Yes we do, Jill! :-)

2021-11-25 16:17:30 UTC
Eventually we all have to pee. ;)
Jill
Yes we do, Jill! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You could pee in Jill's mouth, John - wouldn't that sexually "excite" you...???
2021-11-25 19:56:37 UTC
Post by Graham
Post by Bryan Simmons
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary
of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without
presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
lol  Good one!
What would he need with a nightclub?  The dude could turn water into
wine. ;)
Jill
I can turn wine into water:-)
Taking credit for what your liver does? How dare you.

bruce bowser
2021-11-25 16:38:41 UTC
It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the 2,000th anniversary
of Jesus being able to get into a Nazareth nightclub without
presenting a fake ID.
--Bryan
lol Good one!
What would he need with a nightclub? The dude could turn water into
wine. ;)
So can grape vines, but grape vines can't walk on the stuff ;)