And that Rottler guy Chris put the Kabash on my house's ROACH PROBLEM!
2021-11-23 13:52:57 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)

2021-11-24 02:23:47 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!

I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!

2021-11-24 03:03:57 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Call Olde World Roofing, bet they could help...
2021-11-24 03:09:50 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Call Olde World Roofing, bet they could help...
Nope! You are obsessed with me, eh Greg Sorrow?

2021-11-24 03:20:47 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Call Olde World Roofing, bet they could help...
Nope! You are obsessed with me, eh Greg Sorrow?
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Nope, I am just another "casual observer" of your sad wreck of a life, Monsieur Superfly...

😋
Mike Duffy
2021-11-24 03:54:21 UTC
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
John, they just go outside until the pesticide disperses. Da Loo doesn't
get cold enough to kill them.

Even if you could magically kill all the roaches in your house, you will
still get a regular stream of new ones coming in from your compost heap.

Did they not set traps? The traps are not to catch roaches to kill them
all, the traps are just a manner to monitor your roach density.

If they didn't set any traps, they are just playing you for a fool, i.e.
the one who is soon parted with his money. They'll happily come out and
spray your house every week until you run out of money.

Or you could listen to the advice of people here who have vanquished
urban roaches, i.e. myself or Songbird or hundreds of people on the
Internet.

Or you could whine to Bryan for his voodoo roach control secret given to
him by his hillbilly pappy.
Alex
2021-11-25 03:06:08 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
I'm pretty sure this wasn't a "one and done" application.  Their website
is all about "programs".  He's going to have to basically buy a
subscription.

Bryan Simmons
2021-11-24 09:41:52 UTC
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
Like Rome, your roach infestation was not built in a day. Even
*I* couldn't make them go away in one day.
Just read them a bit from your "novel".
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-24 10:06:43 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:41:52 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
Like Rome, your roach infestation was not built in a day. Even
*I* couldn't make them go away in one day.
Just read them a bit from your "novel".
Chris, you have to go back and finish what you started.

Please, Mr. Rottler, don't make me go back there.

Now Chris, it couldn't be that bad.

But...but...he has this corn cob on his coffee table...

2021-11-24 21:02:24 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:41:52 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
I have not seen a live roach yet this AM, 7:52AM! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
BUT! I saw a live one today, Tuesday, so I'm gonna call Rottler back to Do It Again Plus!
I have GOT to get this roach infestation OUT of MY HOUSE!
Like Rome, your roach infestation was not built in a day. Even
*I* couldn't make them go away in one day.
Just read them a bit from your "novel".
Chris, you have to go back and finish what you started.
Please, Mr. Rottler, don't make me go back there.
Now Chris, it couldn't be that bad.
But...but...he has this corn cob on his coffee table...
Chris, I don't care of he has a carrot, three stalks of celery and
an oversized zucchini. A guarantee is a guarantee. Now you go
back there and do what you have to do to make the customer
happy.