"My name is John Kuthe, and I was born, raised and failed to grow up in
2021-11-28 19:32:01 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."

First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)

2021-11-28 20:04:02 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Lol...

If nothing else, John, you make me laff...

R U smoking some Mary Jane, hmmmm...???

Happy Sunday wanking...!!!

😁
2021-11-28 20:11:22 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Lol...
If nothing else, John, you make me laff...
R U smoking some Mary Jane, hmmmm...???
Happy Sunday wanking...!!!
😁
He should just never have contact with persons who are still
2021-11-28 20:33:00 UTC
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 2:11:27 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
He should just never have contact with persons who are still
Children LOVE ME because I talk to them as people. Young inexperienced people.

2021-11-28 20:36:38 UTC
He should just never have contact with persons who are still
Children LOVE ME because I talk to them as people. Young inexperienced people.
Should be:

"Young *sexually* inexperienced people..."
2021-11-28 20:40:00 UTC
SHUDDER.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-28 20:09:41 UTC
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 1:32:06 PM UTC-6, ***@bjc.org wrote:
You were born, raised and failed.
Post by John Kuthe
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
The Peter Pan thing. I've often said that you were more like
Michael Jackson than Florence Nightingale.
Post by John Kuthe
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
And you never got over wanting to fuck children.
2021-11-28 20:25:09 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
You could have used the money you spent on said erection and done
something constructive.

Instead, you sit home obsessing about an erection (with no partner)
and becoming increasingly shorter of money.

Sounds like a plan, John!
John Kuthe
2021-11-28 20:34:14 UTC
On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 2:25:17 PM UTC-6, Jeßus wrote:
You could have used the money you spent on said erection and done
something constructive.
Instead, you sit home obsessing about an erection (with no partner)
and becoming increasingly shorter of money.
Sounds like a plan, John!
Quality Of Life! :-) Priceless! :-)

2021-11-28 20:45:57 UTC
You could have used the money you spent on said erection and done
something constructive.
Instead, you sit home obsessing about an erection (with no partner)
and becoming increasingly shorter of money.
Sounds like a plan, John!
Quality Of Life! :-) Priceless! :-)
Aim for the stars, hey John?!

Sigh, I wish I could emulate your lifestyle, but then they say envy is
a curse...
Sqwertz
2021-11-28 21:29:01 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.

Insert a low, slow playign Dueling Banjos instrumental in there.
too.
Post by John Kuthe
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
The post-ejaculation blues. Awww.... somebody needs to cuddle.
Where's Ophelia?

2021-11-28 22:15:50 UTC
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.
Not a mobile home, but a suburban house.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
Post by John Kuthe
First line of the story of my life! :-) I have to do something with a Persistent Erection! :-)
The post-ejaculation blues. Awww.... somebody needs to cuddle.
Where's Ophelia?
Are you saying Carol's cuddles aren't good enough, and
he needs imported ones?
2021-11-28 22:24:29 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:15:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.
Not a mobile home, but a suburban house.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
That looks alright, except you could hear the neighbours fart. Who
lives there?
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-28 22:55:41 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:15:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.
Not a mobile home, but a suburban house.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
That looks alright, except you could hear the neighbours fart. Who
lives there?
Who knows? Kuthe's father lived there until he died. I knew approximately
where the house was, and pinned it down because of the ham radio tower
visible on Google Street View.

2021-11-28 23:02:28 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:15:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.
Not a mobile home, but a suburban house.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
That looks alright, except you could hear the neighbours fart. Who
lives there?
Who knows? Kuthe's father lived there until he died. I knew approximately
where the house was, and pinned it down because of the ham radio tower
visible on Google Street View.
--Bryan
Not anymore, the house was rebooted.

2021-11-30 21:08:57 UTC
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
That looks alright, except you could hear the neighbours fart. Who
lives there?
Who knows? Kuthe's father lived there until he died. I knew approximately
where the house was, and pinned it down because of the ham radio tower
visible on Google Street View.
What was the disposition of the house? It look like some holding
company that specializes in foreclosures has been sitting on it for
a few years. Or perhaps they live there? Hard to tell.

So John had a house he could have had, but bought some other piece
of shit. The neighbors probably hated him as a demented kid and he
knows he couldn't live there again out of embarassment.

That would be called a bungalow in Australia.
John Kuthe
2021-11-29 04:11:12 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 14:15:50 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Crestwood Missouri, 63126 just north of Spellman Park, which was in my back yard as a kid."
Mobile Homes mounted on CMU's. That figures and is great opening
paragraph for your autobiography that sets the mood theme.
Not a mobile home, but a suburban house.
https://www.zillow.com/homes/520-Pinellas-Dr,-St.-Louis,-MO-63126_rb/2862359_zpid/
That would be called a bungalow in Australia.
Whatever, it's where I failed to grow up in Crestwood, MO!

They buried all my childhood memories in a storm sewer DRAIN! :-( It used to be a perfectly good CREEK!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....