I cleaned up one of my Nordictracking fans
2022-01-09 22:30:23 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)

Good airflow very important!

2022-01-09 22:35:56 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/

Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
John Kuthe
2022-01-10 03:42:39 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/
Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
No, I don't open accounts, as they are all into Surveillance Capitalism! They want your INFO to they can sell it!

Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!

2022-01-10 03:57:34 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/
Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
No, I don't open accounts, as they are all into Surveillance Capitalism! They want your INFO to they can sell it!
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Why would anyone go to the trouble of spying on you? Just open
usenet or use google and you're all over it.
i***@webtv.net
Yes, he's just like a terrible case of diaper rash.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 08:19:31 UTC
No, I don't open accounts, as they are all into Surveillance Capitalism! They want your INFO to they can sell it!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Why would anyone go to the trouble of spying on you? Just open
usenet or use google and you're all over it.
Yes, he's just like a terrible case of diaper rash.
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.

Get help, Bryan.
John Kuthe
2022-01-10 13:48:34 UTC
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Amen, Gary! Thanks! :-)

John Kuthe. RN, BSN...
Bryan Simmons
2022-01-10 16:19:37 UTC
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Amen, Gary! Thanks! :-)
Gawwwy wuuvs his John.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe. RN, BSN...
2022-01-10 19:00:38 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 08:19:37 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Amen, Gary! Thanks! :-)
Gawwwy wuuvs his John.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe. RN, BSN...
2022-01-10 21:27:59 UTC
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 21:36:01 UTC
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
2022-01-10 21:38:58 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:36:01 +1100, Dave Smith
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-11 09:57:35 UTC
If Nurse John had a client who was a little invalid girl, they'd
never have to worry about diaper rash. Heck, Nurse John
would change her diaper every chance he got. Why he'd
constantly be putting his hand in her diaper to feel if she
was wet. Yep, no diaper rash on Nurse John's watch.
--Bryan
Get help, Bryan.
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
Joan's family still has the sloped forehead feature. :)
"The Land of the Lost"
Dave Smith
2022-01-11 10:18:57 UTC
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
Joan's family still has the sloped forehead feature. :)
"The Land of the Lost"
lol

Wait, let me do that Joan style:

***BRUHAHAHAHAHA*** GIVE THAT MAN A CEEGAR!!!
2022-01-11 12:19:10 UTC
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
Joan's family still has the sloped forehead feature. :)
"The Land of the Lost"
lol
***BRUHAHAHAHAHA*** GIVE THAT MAN A CEEGAR!!!
heh heh Or maybe, "GUFFAW!"
That one sure shows her age.
Dave Smith
2022-01-11 17:03:53 UTC
Hypocrite. You don't wish Koo-Koo Kuthe would get help? Bryan's
post is probably not far off the mark but you're ok with our resident
squirrel taking care of children?
They both need help. But in your primitive mind, John's the enemy and
since he's also Bryan's enemy, you defend Bryan. I think this is how
humans thought when they'd just learnt to walk up straight.
Joan's family still has the sloped forehead feature. :)
"The Land of the Lost"
lol
***BRUHAHAHAHAHA*** GIVE THAT MAN A CEEGAR!!!
heh heh Or maybe, "GUFFAW!"
That one sure shows her age.
Makes me think of a comic strip from the 50s.
2022-01-10 04:13:56 UTC
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Because you have only half a brain and couldn't finish the second
half?
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 04:29:17 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/
Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
No, I don't open accounts, as they are all into Surveillance Capitalism! They want your INFO to they can sell it!
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
John, if you found a fantastic book that you can't stop raving about,
why did you only read half of it?
2022-01-10 22:01:58 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/
Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
No, I don't open accounts, as they are all into Surveillance Capitalism! They want your INFO to they can sell it!
Dude... you're posting here using GOOGLE. And you're ranting about
'Surveillance Capitalism'?

You are a FRAUD, John. Everything you claim about yourself is false.
Post by John Kuthe
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
Wow... HALF of it? And the other half will never be read...

Why don't you support small business by subscribing to a quality
Usenet service, like most of us do? NO... you want to SUPPRT
Surveillance Capitalism by using GOOGLE.
Dave Smith
2022-01-10 22:12:36 UTC
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
Wow... HALF of it? And the other half will never be read...
Why don't you support small business by subscribing to a quality
Usenet service, like most of us do? NO... you want to SUPPRT
Surveillance Capitalism by using GOOGLE.
Everybody's been there and done that, Jebus. Multiple times. Are you
autistic? That compulsion to constantly correct when something's
incorrect in your view, over and over again, is very autistic.
2022-01-21 01:48:21 UTC
Post by John Kuthe
Read Shoshana Zuboff's book! I read 1/2 of it!
Wow... HALF of it? And the other half will never be read...
Why don't you support small business by subscribing to a quality
Usenet service, like most of us do? NO... you want to SUPPRT
Surveillance Capitalism by using GOOGLE.
Uhm Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))

Bryan Simmons
2022-01-10 08:08:32 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Good airflow very important!
Speaking of fans, have you considered opening an onlyfans account?
https://onlyfans.com/
Your off-beat life could potentially gain a sizable audience. I'm
quite serious. Other people have done similar and are doing quite
well. it's not all porn.
He could give a play-by-play description of what's going on in
the video he's beating off to.
*And the second big Black man gets ready to penetrate. My
god, what a whopper!* It could be hilarious, especially if he
got really over the top misogynist with his descriptions. It
would be better if he got a second Nordic Trak, and a second
guy to banter back and forth with about the action, while
both beating off. They could put the videos up on PornHub!

TTBOMK, no one has ever done that before. He could be a
STAR! There's just one problem. How the Hell is he going
to afford a second Nordic Trak? Hey, maybe he could get a
JOB!

2022-01-09 23:18:52 UTC
2022-01-10 23:28:19 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Slow down from 15+15? LOLOL
Post by John Kuthe
Good airflow very important!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Good lord. I don't want to imagine the kind of crud that was built up
on ONE of your fans. (You didn't have the strength to clean more than
one?!) You'd better use your "finanacial stability" to hire Old Time
Cleaners to take clean your mess of a bedroom. Do you even bother to
clean your Nordictrack? Highly doubtful. :(

2022-01-10 23:33:47 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Slow down from 15+15? LOLOL
Post by John Kuthe
Good airflow very important!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Good lord. I don't want to imagine the kind of crud that was built up
on ONE of your fans. (You didn't have the strength to clean more than
one?!) You'd better use your "finanacial stability" to hire Old Time
Cleaners to take clean your mess of a bedroom. Do you even bother to
clean your Nordictrack? Highly doubtful. :(
Jill
Clean my Nordictrack? No not really. Because believe me, the last thing I wanna do after RIPPING 15+15mins is cleaning something up! And the first thing I do clean up is my stinky well- exercised carcass a SHOWAH with SOAP! I think of it as a lawn service shower. Wash and rinse everything well.

2022-01-11 00:26:26 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Slow down from 15+15? LOLOL
Post by John Kuthe
Good airflow very important!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Good lord. I don't want to imagine the kind of crud that was built up
on ONE of your fans. (You didn't have the strength to clean more than
one?!) You'd better use your "finanacial stability" to hire Old Time
Cleaners to take clean your mess of a bedroom. Do you even bother to
clean your Nordictrack? Highly doubtful. :(
Jill
Clean my Nordictrack? No not really. Because believe me, the last thing I wanna do after RIPPING 15+15mins is cleaning something up!
Just proves you're a filty, lazy person. Sweating all over it and not
cleaning it afterwards? <shudder>
Post by John Kuthe
And the first thing I do clean up is my stinky well- exercised carcass a SHOWAH with SOAP!
Meanwhile leaving all your stinky crud on the Nordictrack. Yep, you are
definitely a pig.

I think of it as a lawn service shower. Wash and rinse everything well.
You truly are an idiot.

2022-01-11 09:42:45 UTC
so now I won' slow down as much! :-)
Slow down from 15+15? LOLOL
Post by John Kuthe
And the first thing I do clean up is my stinky well- exercised carcass a SHOWAH with SOAP!
Meanwhile leaving all your stinky crud on the Nordictrack. Yep, you are
definitely a pig.
And like an unwanted animal who has shown up at the camp site,
he needs to be driven off with fire. Continuous flames. Insults,
degradation and unceasing cruelty. Never feed the animal.
I think of it as a lawn service shower. Wash and rinse everything well.
You truly are an idiot.
Like a scavenger, starved for even crumbs of acceptance or
respect, the animal returns.
2022-01-11 09:51:27 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:42:45 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
You truly are an idiot.
Like a scavenger, starved for even crumbs of acceptance or
respect, the animal returns.
John was always here. You're the animal that returned. Why?