I just RIPPED TIT to LAMF by The Heartbreakers!
2022-01-08 19:51:59 UTC
15+15mins! :-)

And I made a batch of my Sweet and Hot Beans this AM, finished at Noon and put the 21qt pressure cooker in the Screen Room! My BIG refrigerator this time of year! :-)

2022-01-08 20:46:43 UTC
15+15mins! :-)
And I made a batch of my Sweet and Hot Beans this AM, finished at Noon and put the 21qt pressure cooker in the Screen Room! My BIG refrigerator this time of year! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 21:20:51 UTC
SOSDD. :(

2022-01-08 23:03:23 UTC
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.

IDTIEUAOTAITG...
Dave Smith
2022-01-08 23:14:10 UTC
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.
IDTIEUAOTAITG...
Same Old Shit, Different Day.

2022-01-09 04:02:54 UTC
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.
IDTIEUAOTAITG...
Same Old Shit, Different Day.
Jill
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-08 23:41:49 UTC
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.
IDTIEUAOTAITG...
I Don't Think I Even Understand Any Of The Acronyms In This Group?

Did I get close?

2022-01-09 00:10:21 UTC
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.
IDTIEUAOTAITG...
I Don't Think I Even Understand Any Of The Acronyms In This Group?
Did I get close?
--Bryan
Very close... I just typed the first letter of each word in the first
sentence of my prior post.
Dave Smith
2022-01-09 04:04:02 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 16:08:44 -0700, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 18:03:23 -0500, Michael Trew
SOSDD. :(
Jill
I don't think I'll ever understand all of the acronyms in this group.
Just as I get one down, someone else pulls one out of the water.
IDTIEUAOTAITG...
Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-08 23:05:25 UTC
SOSDD. :(
2022-01-08 23:04:43 UTC
15+15mins! :-)
And I made a batch of my Sweet and Hot Beans this AM, finished at Noon
and put the 21qt pressure cooker in the Screen Room! My BIG refrigerator
this time of year! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
I think we should all take up a collection and send it to your ex-wife in
gratitude for taking your son, divorcing you, and leaving the state.