Panettone/caramel pudding
Add Reply
Bruce 3
2022-01-04 18:03:59 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe.
i***@webtv.net
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
Bruce 3
2022-01-04 19:52:18 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
If you don't want cookies, half the Internet won't work for you.
This is my frogger.
Bruce 4
2022-01-04 20:07:46 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
You'll get that cookie request everywhere these days. They used to apply
them automatically until legislation forced them to ask for permission.
Don't worry about it. I clean them out every day.
2022-01-04 20:24:15 UTC
Most sites I can refuse the cookies and I do.
Sqwertz
2022-01-05 08:04:55 UTC
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
If you don't want cookies, half the Internet won't work for you.
Now that sounds like the REAL Bruce.
Post by i***@webtv.net
Most sites I can refuse the cookies and I do.
The solution is to accept all cookies and then immediately trash
them after you close the tab/browser,

2022-01-08 23:06:59 UTC
Bruce 5
2022-01-04 20:43:53 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
You'll get that cookie request everywhere these days. They used to apply
them automatically until legislation forced them to ask for permission.
Don't worry about it. I clean them out every day.
They can be handy. They can log you in automatically, for instance.
Delete them all and you'll have to log in everywhere you have an
account. No thanks.
Bruce 5
This is my frogger.
Sqwertz
2022-01-05 07:52:31 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
I got two cookies just pulling up the page. In addition to the 6
cookies I just baked.

I did the "reject all' option teh site provides, which I don't
usually bother with as my browser only saves selected cookies and
discards the rest when I close the tab or browser (using the "Cookie
Autodelete" add-on).

-sw
Bruce 6
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce 8

This is my frogger.
Sqwertz
2022-01-05 08:01:56 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
You'll get that cookie request everywhere these days. They used to apply
them automatically until legislation forced them to ask for permission.
Don't worry about it. I clean them out every day.
The UK made that law and then the websites now have to do it for
EVERYBODY because you can't the base the country on the originating
IP address anymore. Same with that California law.

If this keeps up we'll have about 20 popovers to dismiss before we
can even SEE any site. Lawyers SUCK!

-sw
Bruce 7
2022-01-05 18:23:56 UTC
On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 12:11:33 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by i***@webtv.net
Sorry, unviewable unless I want them to hit me with a ton of 'cookies.'
Cookies have been around for a long time. The cookie pop up messages
started in Europe and infested us over here a few years ago. I click
out of them, or accept, as quickly as I can to just move on.
I clear all browsing data from time to time, deleting them all. It's a
nice "browser refresh". I don't want to be bothered with loop-holes to
try to get around "accepting" them; it really doesn't matter.
Do you keep a little light on at night, so you can see a cookie if it
creeps up on ya?
Arnie
This is my frogger.
Graham
2022-01-04 19:46:53 UTC
This is a recipe for using leftover panettone. It is a traditional (UK)
bread and butter pudding but with a caramel base. I have made it several
times and it's a keeper.
Of course, one can use any fruit bread or plain bread with the addition
of some dried fruit.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/caramel-panettone-pud
Combines two favourite puddings:-)
Janet UK
I have that issue of Good Food and the author of this recipe (Ruth
Watson)also gave one for a pork joint roasted on a bed of cubed
celeriac, which is also a keeper.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/pot-roast-loin-pork-celeriac-shallots-pancetta