2021-11-21 23:56:48 UTC
And I had to call AAA for a new battery as I let my 2008 Grand Caravan sit idle for too long. :-(
I I I I I. Thank you Mr. Narcissist for yet another LOOK AT ME! post.

You're a triple degreed idiot. Don'you know you need to start the car
once in a while? How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump? Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I never have that problem with my Leaf! It's plugged in right now!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Of course you've had that problem. You've had to have your Leaf towed
(by a gasoline powered tow truck) to a dealership to be charged.

2021-11-22 00:04:33 UTC
And I had to call AAA for a new battery as I let my 2008 Grand Caravan sit idle for too long. :-(
I I I I I. Thank you Mr. Narcissist for yet another LOOK AT ME! post.
You're a triple degreed idiot. Don't you know you need to start the car
once in a while?
I KNOW! I wanted too long! :-(
How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump? Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I have AAA for a REASON! 2 a year, free except parts like a $150 new battery! Ouch! :-(
I never have that problem with my Leaf! It's plugged in right now!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Of course you've had that problem. You've had to have your Leaf towed
(by a gasoline powered tow truck) to a dealership to be charged.
Jill
Yes, I have run completely out of charge in my Leaf twice, and never again!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
jmcquown
2021-11-22 00:21:27 UTC
And I had to call AAA for a new battery as I let my 2008 Grand Caravan sit idle for too long. :-(
I I I I I. Thank you Mr. Narcissist for yet another LOOK AT ME! post.
You're a triple degreed idiot. Don't you know you need to start the car
once in a while?
I KNOW! I wanted too long! :-(
How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump? Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I have AAA for a REASON! 2 a year, free except parts like a $150 new battery! Ouch! :-(
Hmmmm, roadside assistance, a jump or a tow is included in my auto
insurance policy. I don't want to know how much extra you pay for AAA.
No company is going to pay for a new battery. It's called routine
maintenance. If they're charging you $150 for a battery you're about to
be price gouged AGAIN. Shouldn't cost more than $90 at any auto parts
store with free installation.
Post by John Kuthe
I never have that problem with my Leaf! It's plugged in right now!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Of course you've had that problem. You've had to have your Leaf towed
(by a gasoline powered tow truck) to a dealership to be charged.
Jill
Yes, I have run completely out of charge in my Leaf twice, and never again!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Oh, twice! So stop saying you NEVER have that problem with your Leaf.

2021-11-22 01:21:02 UTC
Hmmmm, roadside assistance, a jump or a tow is included in my auto
insurance policy. I don't want to know how much extra you pay for AAA.
No company is going to pay for a new battery. It's called routine
maintenance. If they're charging you $150 for a battery you're about to
be price gouged AGAIN. Shouldn't cost more than $90 at any auto parts
store with free installation.
You find a Group Size 86 battery of the quality that AAA installs
for $90, I'd like to see the link. You're getting like Sheldon. You
just guess at shit and post like you know things.
2021-11-22 01:54:04 UTC
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 7:21:05 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
You find a Group Size 86 battery of the quality that AAA installs
for $90, I'd like to see the link. You're getting like Sheldon. You
just guess at shit and post like you know things.
Baby II has a NEW Battery in her now. Now I just have to get my Alpine CDE-153BT's Active Equalization reconfigured!

And the $150 NEW battery was on the AAA truck! And I have the $$.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Michael Trew
2021-11-22 17:54:01 UTC
Some new batteries can cost over two hundred dollars, especially for
many of the new pick up trucks.
I hate Walmart, but I will admit, the last time that I bought a new
battery a few years ago, it was half of the cost at Walmart than the
auto parts store. I keep the best few batteries, and put an older one
into a car before I sell it. I haven't found a good battery that won't
start any normal car or light duty truck.
Post by Bryan Simmons
You find a Group Size 86 battery of the quality that AAA installs
for $90, I'd like to see the link. You're getting like Sheldon. You
just guess at shit and post like you know things.
... and I don't need to
guess, everyone knows that Bryan is shit, doesn't cook, only hangs out
here hoping to get his lips wrapped around Kootchie's...
LOL
I believe Jill. I no longer have AAA but I did at one time. Tripple
A is for people who do long distance driving. If ones driving is
local AAA is a waste of money.
AAA gets most of their money from older folks and people that NEVER make
a call, but keep the service as peace of mind. Me, I get my monies
worth out of AAA, and then some. It balances out to a nice profit in
their books in the end.
Jill's car is small, doesn't use a large battery. Today road service
jump starts cars with a thing the size of a cigar box... some
companies with a fleet of vehicles have their own, they are not
expensive, they're a rechargeable battery.
You can buy your own "cigar box size" charger for not much money at any
hardware or auto parts store. I have one that plugs into a 120V outlet;
it's a good thing to have.
Michael Trew
2021-11-22 01:43:50 UTC
How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump? Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I have AAA for a REASON! 2 a year, free except parts like a $150 new battery! Ouch! :-(
Hmmmm, roadside assistance, a jump or a tow is included in my auto
insurance policy. I don't want to know how much extra you pay for AAA.
Jill
Your auto policy is charging you extra for that service as well. I pay
AAA $90/year for up to four 100 mile tows, vehicle lockout, flat tire
assistance, fuel delivery/free emergency fuel, vehicle lock-out
assistance, etc. It has far better benefits than the insurance company
offered, at a minimal additional premium. One tow could easily cost
more than the annual fee for the service. I can easily use several of
these service calls in a year... it's almost a necessity for me ;)

Side note, for an extra $35 or so per year, the premium AAA also offers
home lock-smith service, one tow up to 200 miles, and FREE car rental
with a tow. I don't pay the extra, but it's still a good deal all
around for the peace of mind.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-22 02:14:46 UTC
[...]
Works for you, not me. Never had it. In 60 years of driving I had one
$35 tow. At present rate of $90 I'm $5400-$35 ahead.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-22 17:38:37 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
[...]
Over time things change. In 1960 when I lived in SoCal I had AAA.
Everywhere was far, no short tows and Ins. companies offered nothing.
Over time Ins. companies began to offer services. Now that I remember
private towing companies were not permited on the Interstate... plus
there was very little of the interstate completed, most was unpaved
gravel roads. Only place to obtain accurate road maps was from AAA...
couldn't find a place to spend the night or to eat without AAA, or
driving for hours checking out billboards and neon signs. When you
found a gas station better fill up before moving on. I remember north
of the Great Lakes around Thunder bay gas stations often had no gas
and couldn't say when. In those days auto parts stores were rare, and
carried limited stock... people knew to travel with spare fan belts.
Tires were not made very well and flat tires and blow outs were
frequent... people had to have a tool kit and know how to repair a
flat tire and traveled with inner tubes and hand air pumps. Very few
hotels/motels offered TV, pay phones were rare and cell phones were
unheard of.
Hank Rogers
I bet yoose had to hand crank yoose engine Popeye.
jmcquown
2021-11-22 21:08:57 UTC
[...]
I pay roughly $500 a year for full auto coverage (liability, UI,
collision) and the roadside assistance is included. $500 deductible.
I've only ever had to have the car towed once. I'm insured with USAA.

2021-11-23 05:11:36 UTC
Your auto policy is charging you extra for that service as well.  I
pay AAA $90/year for up to four 100 mile tows, vehicle lockout,
flat
tire assistance, fuel delivery/free emergency fuel, vehicle
lock-out
assistance, etc.  It has far better benefits than the insurance
company offered, at a minimal additional premium.  One tow could
easily cost more than the annual fee for the service.  I can easily
use several of these service calls in a year... it's almost a
necessity for me ;)
I pay roughly $500 a year for full auto coverage (liability, UI,
collision) and the roadside assistance is included. $500 deductible.
I've only ever had to have the car towed once. I'm insured with
USAA.
Jill
That's a great deal!  Of course, these things come with age (sorry)
and a clean record, I'm sure.  I only have one significant
"demerit" on my last 3 years record.  For 2 cars insured (don't
ask.. lol), liability only, a step above state minimum and
uninsured motorist coverage, I am paying about $600/yr when paid in
full.  I doubt they would even offer full coverage for my old
vehicles.  Speaking of which, it's time to renew insurance.
Fortunately, it seems to go down as I get older.
They'd gladly sell you collision insurance! But they would only pay
you the book value if it gets wrecked. With old junkers, that would
be less than the insurance payment.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:24:14 UTC
[...]
I think there is an age limit on vehicles for new full comprehensive
insurance policies. Either way, I drive the junk that I drive, partly
because I wouldn't be torn up if it were wrecked (some of them are),
scratched, totaled, etc.

Jeßus
2021-11-22 01:47:42 UTC
Yes, I have run completely out of charge in my Leaf twice, and never again!
And I filled up our LS2 V8 car with GASOLINE today. With just over
500HP, it uses a LOT too (AUD $140) I also whispered into an
endangered bird's ear and explained their species is doomed.
Dave Smith
2021-11-22 01:14:04 UTC
ou're a triple degreed idiot.  Don'you know you need to start the car
once in a while?  How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump?  Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I never have that problem with my Leaf! It's plugged in right now!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Of course you've had that problem.  You've had to have your Leaf towed
(by a gasoline powered tow truck) to a dealership to be charged.
You can buy a trickle charger for less than $50. If the vehicle is going
to be left for extended periods it can be plugged in and give just
enough juice to keep the battery charged.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-22 13:28:33 UTC
ou're a triple degreed idiot.  Don'you know you need to start the car
once in a while?  How about those neighbors who like you so much, could
you have asked one of them to give it a jump?  Then there is this thing
called a battery charger...
I never have that problem with my Leaf! It's plugged in right now!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Of course you've had that problem.  You've had to have your Leaf towed
(by a gasoline powered tow truck) to a dealership to be charged.
You can buy a trickle charger for less than $50. If the vehicle is going
to be left for extended periods it can be plugged in and give just
enough juice to keep the battery charged.
There's no way a certified imbecile has an electric vehicle and
doesn't own a battery charger... no way do I believe he has
engineering degrees, he has no electro-mechanical abilities, none
whatsoever... I'll bet he never heard of Ohm's Law. I don't have an
EV and I've always owned a battery charger for as long as I've been
driving... batteries run down from a vehicle not being driven enough.
A couple times a year in very cold weather my car battery gets so weak
that when I turn the ignition key all I hear is a weak click, from not
driving for two weeks. I hook up my trusty old $40 Sears charger, set
it to Start mode and it fires right up. Then I drive about five miles
and when I return I put the charger on trickle mode, in a few hours
the green light comes on and the battery is fully charged. And it's a
heavy duty Exide truck battery, only two years old, but when I don't
drive for ten days in freezing weather the battery runs down.
Imagine, dumber than a pile of poop drives an EV and doesn't own a
battery charger. At 61 years old and hasn't been with a woman in
years it's not possible for Kootchie to masturbate let alone
ejaculate, his Erectile Dysfunctional peepee is as dead as a pile of
sand. I'm 79 years old but I learned years ago that use it or lose
it. My wife marks her calender each time I fill her full of juice
that it drips down her leg, at least once a week, sometimes twice. As
I've gotten older I need to charge my battery too... we know how to
charge each other's battery with some licks.
John Kuthe
2021-11-22 13:49:04 UTC
Post by jmcquown
[...]
BullSHIT! I CUM and Squirt CUM every time I masturbate! And feels glabrously SMOOTH!

2021-11-22 19:35:22 UTC
[...]
Popeye, yoose needs some prostaglandin.