I got a new BIG OLE TRASH CAN
2021-11-26 23:48:59 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!

And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!

That's the way I COMPOST! :-)

2021-11-27 00:11:20 UTC
it will make a right cosy "Roach Motel" ;-)
John Kuthe
2021-11-27 00:14:22 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
it will make a right cosy "Roach Motel" ;-)
Roaches don't like the cold!

2021-11-27 01:08:19 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
it will make a right cosy "Roach Motel" ;-)
Roaches don't like the cold!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Some "roaches" are DEMOCRATS, lol...!!!

San Francisco Retailer: ‘The Leftist Dem Mayor and Her Entire Team Should Resign’

San Francisco retailers are venting their frustration at San Francisco Mayor London Breed and the
city administration after “mass looting” events over the weekend that saw mobs ransacking stores in
Union Square — and suburban Walnut Creek.

As local news noted, in both cases, dozens of cars suddenly appeared outside high-end stores, and scores
of looters rushed out, grabbing whatever they could before escaping. San Francisco police restricted vehicular
access to Union Square — one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations — after the heist on Friday night,
hurting ailing local retailers anew.

Retailers who already suffered looting in the Black Lives Matter riots of 2020 have had enough, and are speaking
out against the left-wing Mayor and other public officials who have failed to protect them. The San Francisco Chronicle reported:

“The mayor and her entire team should resign,” said John Chachas, whose family owns luxury retailer Gump’s on Post
Street in Union Square. “You can’t really run a retail enterprise if you have to board up the windows five weeks before
the critical Christmas selling season.”

Gump’s is re-evaluating being in San Francisco, said Chachas, the company’s chairman and CEO.

“The fact that the city can’t maintain sufficient order that businesses can operate (in) without fear of being damaged,” he
said, leaves him to conclude that officials may have “no understanding of the concept of how an orderly city is necessary
for commerce to function.” That means “we can’t operate a business. … “So we will evaluate our options to be elsewhere
unless this nonsense ends.”

San Francisco has already been suffering a surge in shoplifting, thanks in part to the statewide Proposition 47 of 2014,
which made thefts up to $950 mere misdemeanors, which local prosecutors are more reluctant to pursue. Moreover, the city
has had two successive district attorneys — George Gascón and Chesa Boudin — who have prioritized “criminal justice reform”
over law enforcement, presiding over a rise in petty crime, homelessness, and public nuisances like drug use and even defecation.

Mayor Breed championed cause to “defund” or “reimagine” the police in the aftermath of the murder of George Floyd last
summer, diverting some money from law enforcement to black community organizations, though some police funding
rose. The city has also enforced vaccine mandates among first responders, putting nearly 200 personnel on leave in October.
Jeßus
2021-11-27 00:20:13 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
Be careful, John. Your exclamation mark quota is nearly used for the
month. Caps lock, still ok.
John Kuthe
2021-11-27 00:23:44 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
Be careful, John. Your exclamation mark quota is nearly used for the
month. Caps lock, still ok.
First thing I do when I get a new keyboard is to pry off the CAPS LOCK key and throw it away as extra plastic! :-)

You know why there is a CAPS LOCK key? I do. Old IBM Computers needed to be coded in ALL CAPS, true story. 100% useless today.

You seem to use it regularly..
John Kuthe
2021-11-27 02:55:56 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
Be careful, John. Your exclamation mark quota is nearly used for the
month. Caps lock, still ok.
First thing I do when I get a new keyboard is to pry off the CAPS LOCK key and throw it away as extra plastic! :-)
You know why there is a CAPS LOCK key? I do. Old IBM Computers needed to be coded in ALL CAPS, true story. 100% useless today.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You seem to use it regularly..
And when I do, it's ON PURPOSE! Not just some CAPS LOCK key!

John Kuthe...
jmcquown
2021-11-27 14:24:02 UTC
First thing I do when I get a new keyboard is to pry off the CAPS LOCK key and throw it away as extra plastic! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You seem to use it regularly..
And when I do, it's ON PURPOSE! Not just some CAPS LOCK key!
John Kuthe...
As usual, you post nonsense. Anyone who uses all caps does it on
purpose. YOU are the only one here who does it constantly.

Not entirely useless, IMO. But certainly not essential.
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-27 00:51:41 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
John Kuthe
Moronic imbecile, it's not possible to compost off the ground... yoose
making fermented stinky rot... it's no mystery you have roaches...
your're a filthy dirty slob who knows nothing... NOTHING!
GM
2021-11-27 01:12:40 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
John Kuthe
Moronic imbecile, it's not possible to compost off the ground... yoose
making fermented stinky rot... it's no mystery you have roaches...
your're a filthy dirty slob who knows nothing... NOTHING!
So we aren't getting Kookie an ant farm for Christmas, then...???

<chuckle>
2021-11-27 01:18:18 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
John Kuthe
Moronic imbecile, it's not possible to compost off the ground... yoose
making fermented stinky rot... it's no mystery you have roaches...
your're a filthy dirty slob who knows nothing... NOTHING!
I compost the way Mother Gaia composts, and it is worked well for 4 years now!

Yes my compost develops meal-worm-like bugs that the birds love to eat through the 1/2" holes I'm gonna drill tomorrow!

2021-11-27 01:30:16 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
John Kuthe
Moronic imbecile, it's not possible to compost off the ground... yoose
making fermented stinky rot... it's no mystery you have roaches...
your're a filthy dirty slob who knows nothing... NOTHING!
I compost the way Mother Gaia composts, and it is worked well for 4 years now!
Yes my compost develops meal-worm-like bugs that the birds love to eat through the 1/2" holes I'm gonna drill tomorrow!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Wait until Jill hears about your new "bird feeder", John...

😂
2021-11-27 02:07:47 UTC
For collecting kitchen scraps outside!
And tomorrow I will drill a bunch of 1/2 holes in it for ventilation!
That's the way I COMPOST! :-)
John Kuthe
Moronic imbecile, it's not possible to compost off the ground... yoose
making fermented stinky rot... it's no mystery you have roaches...
your're a filthy dirty slob who knows nothing... NOTHING!
I compost the way Mother Gaia composts, and it is worked well for 4 years now!
Yes my compost develops meal-worm-like bugs that the birds love to eat through the 1/2" holes I'm gonna drill tomorrow!
You need a hole drilled through your forehead.

2021-11-27 02:22:39 UTC
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 8:07:51 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
You need a hole drilled through your forehead.
http://youtu.be/6ssoBUb2cJk
ROFL! You posted a NON working Youtube! ;-)

Here:

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Alex
Those are called maggots, expert.