I hada GREAT ORGASM, yesterday! :-)
2022-01-03 13:07:23 UTC
Watching my fave Angel Smalls Pornhub! Two BBC lubed up and FUCKING her DP style! :-) :-) :-)

2022-01-03 17:03:44 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
Instead, you could do your civic duty, and actively try to
destroy him. Make this group the most miserable thing
in his life. Steve and Jill rock!

2022-01-03 18:16:15 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
Instead, you could do your civic duty, and actively try to
destroy him. Make this group the most miserable thing
in his life. Steve and Jill rock!
--Bryan
Sorry, y'all have fun, but I'm sick of reading his drabble. It's
repetitive, disgusting, and tiring. Count me out.
Bruce 3
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe.
Dave Smith
2022-01-03 17:41:35 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today.  Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves.  Sorry "groupers".
You might consider adding his detractors to your Bozo bin. There are a
number of them who post only to ridicule him, likely the same person
using multiple user names. It is hard to imagine there would me that
many losers.
Bruce
Say it: Jill, Joan, Alex, Jebus.
Michael Trew
2022-01-03 18:14:49 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You might consider adding his detractors to your Bozo bin. There are a
number of them who post only to ridicule him, likely the same person
using multiple user names. It is hard to imagine there would me that
many losers.
Trouble is, that almost everyone replies to him. I've been guilty a few
times myself. There are some, as you say, who are only here to reply to
John, such as Alex and some others. If I wanted to kill all Kuthe
posts, it would be nearly impossible. I'd have to kill-file Joan, Jill,
Gregg, Bryan, Hank, and many others who occasionally or more frequently
reply to him. It would be a really quiet place after that... LOL
Bruce
2022-01-03 19:07:34 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 13:14:49 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You might consider adding his detractors to your Bozo bin. There are a
number of them who post only to ridicule him, likely the same person
using multiple user names. It is hard to imagine there would me that
many losers.
Trouble is, that almost everyone replies to him. I've been guilty a few
times myself. There are some, as you say, who are only here to reply to
John, such as Alex and some others. If I wanted to kill all Kuthe
posts, it would be nearly impossible. I'd have to kill-file Joan, Jill,
Gregg, Bryan, Hank, and many others who occasionally or more frequently
reply to him. It would be a really quiet place after that... LOL
You mentioned them! Applause!
This is my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-04 20:00:48 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You might consider adding his detractors to your Bozo bin. There are a
number of them who post only to ridicule him, likely the same person
using multiple user names. It is hard to imagine there would me that
many losers.
Trouble is, that almost everyone replies to him. I've been guilty a few
times myself. There are some, as you say, who are only here to reply to
John, such as Alex and some others. If I wanted to kill all Kuthe
posts, it would be nearly impossible. I'd have to kill-file Joan, Jill,
Gregg, Bryan, Hank, and many others who occasionally or more frequently
reply to him. It would be a really quiet place after that... LOL
Well, as a New Year's resolution, I will endeavor to not reply to John's posts... I'm
not "promising" anything, but I will do my best, lol...
Don't let me influence you, to each their own.

That being said... I fully agree with the below statement. It's just
repetitive attention-seeking drabble. As a group favorite statement,
which I've otherwise withheld from: *YAWN* ... lol
In any case, John's posts are "same old, same old", so I've nothing new to "contribute" to
his further humiliation here... he is like an insane cuckoo in a cuckoo clock that
will NOT stop... and he is BORING, no more "shock value" in his stoopid posts...
;-D
PS: I see that Miss Bwuthie is getting her panties all bunched up re: posters killfiling her - BWAHAHAAA...!!!
Probably. I can take a lot, but what did it in for me was insinuating
that I was a racist. At first, that really ticked me off... then I
stopped and though, why am I wasting my time stressing over this? He
wants me to get all agitated, that's the end goal.

Bruce purposely directs his posts to try to stir up a reaction, very
much like a slightly more sane version of John. It's far easier to
delete messages that you don't want to read, and move on. Bruce's own
actions are the issue; I don't feel bad.
Bruce 5
2022-01-04 20:42:16 UTC
On Tue, 04 Jan 2022 15:00:48 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Probably. I can take a lot, but what did it in for me was insinuating
that I was a racist. At first, that really ticked me off... then I
stopped and though, why am I wasting my time stressing over this? He
wants me to get all agitated, that's the end goal.
You've been trained like a little monkey not to be racist. But they
forgot to train you to accept homosexuality and people with gender
issues. You're not a racist, but still a bigot.
Bruce 5
This is my frogger.
Sqwertz
2022-01-05 08:30:39 UTC
Bruce purposely directs his posts to try to stir up a reaction
I've been saying this since she came "on board" (I call it "pressing
buttons" as only a few people keep throwing that bitch the bones)
She's not even vegetarian. That's just a schtick, too.

I don't endorse Casa Boner forging people since I was his #1
fixation for many years. But if they're only forging a troll,
what's so bad about that? It's been his most successful "campaign"
over the and 10's of thousands of posts he's made. And the rest of
us don't have to see it.

-sw
Bruce 6
2022-01-05 08:34:52 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Michael Trew
Bruce purposely directs his posts to try to stir up a reaction
I've been saying this since she came "on board" (I call it "pressing
buttons" as only a few people keep throwing that bitch the bones)
She's not even vegetarian. That's just a schtick, too.
It's not so much pressing buttons. That's just a side effect. I just
tell people things that I notice and that are true, but that people
don't want to hear. Inconvenient truths.
Post by Sqwertz
I don't endorse Casa Boner forging people since I was his #1
fixation for many years. But if they're only forging a troll,
what's so bad about that?
One person's troll is another person's normal contributor. Do you
really want Casa Boner to make that call?
Yet you know all about it :)
Bruce 6
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Michael Trew
2022-01-05 17:19:58 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Michael Trew
Bruce purposely directs his posts to try to stir up a reaction
I've been saying this since she came "on board" (I call it "pressing
buttons" as only a few people keep throwing that bitch the bones)
She's not even vegetarian. That's just a schtick, too.
I don't endorse Casa Boner forging people since I was his #1
fixation for many years. But if they're only forging a troll,
what's so bad about that? It's been his most successful "campaign"
over the and 10's of thousands of posts he's made. And the rest of
us don't have to see it.
-sw
Those posts kind of remind me of the "peeler" guy who inhabits many
other newsgroups. That guy is absolutely relentless, even though
*nobody* is listening.
Dave Smith
2022-01-04 01:21:38 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You might consider adding his detractors to your Bozo bin. There are a
number of them who post only to ridicule him. It is hard to imagine there would me that
many losers.
Of course you mean Jill Mcquown, that silly cunt replies to
every single post from koOky Kuthe, only to ridicule him.
Have you asked that loser to killfile him yet?
Lame froggy, lame, lame, lame.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
i***@webtv.net

Just as I thought you bloated hypocrite.
Arnie
This is my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:09:29 UTC
On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 09:51:20 -0800 (PST), GM
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
Don't forget to killfile "Bruce"... hundreds of her troll posts per day as of late...
Lots of them from you.
Bruce
This is my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:14:40 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 13:11:45 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
Don't forget to killfile "Bruce"... hundreds of her troll posts per day as of late...
I will, but not because of the troll posters... I'm not deterred easily
when I'm motivated. I will because the majority of the actual Bruce
posts have moved beyond annoying to flat out obnoxious. I don't care to
continue to read the pious self righteous garbage any more. Same
applies to Kuthe.
Yes, I've been a bit critical of you. That must have been hard for
you. But it won't change, so grab that killfile quickly!
Bruce
This is my frogger.
Dave Smith
2022-01-03 18:21:10 UTC
Don't forget to killfile "Bruce"... hundreds of her troll posts per
day as of late...
I will, but not because of the troll posters... I'm not deterred easily
when I'm motivated.  I will because the majority of the actual Bruce
posts have moved beyond annoying to flat out obnoxious.  I don't care to
continue to read the pious self righteous garbage any more.  Same
applies to Kuthe.
It took you this long to realize they are flat our obnoxious. They
always were. His sole purpose here has been to post catty responses to
everyone.
Bruce
There is me and there are my froggers. That's hardly a 'they'.
Bruce
BUT, you are the snide Bruce.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:48:45 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
I will, but not because of the troll posters... I'm not deterred easily
when I'm motivated.  I will because the majority of the actual Bruce
posts have moved beyond annoying to flat out obnoxious.  I don't care to
continue to read the pious self righteous garbage any more.  Same
applies to Kuthe.
It took you this long to realize they are flat our obnoxious. They
always were. His sole purpose here has been to post catty responses to
everyone.
There is me and there are my froggers. That's hardly a 'they'.
BUT, you are the snide Bruce.
But I post under my own name, which is more than you can say.
You know you are not the real deal.

I can say the exact same thing. In fact you have already admitted you
are not really a
Bruce and that it is a made up name.

You have made up many names here and post as GM also.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:56:49 UTC
BUT, you are the snide Bruce.
But I post under my own name, which is more than you can say.
You know you are not the real deal.
Who's the real deal then? You?
Post by Bruce
I can say the exact same thing. In fact you have already admitted you
are not really a
Bruce and that it is a made up name.
You have made up many names here and post as GM also.
Are you saying I post as GM? :) Why on earth would I do that. Besides,
it's easy to check that it's nonsense.
Bruce
This is my frogger.
Bruce
This is my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:32:52 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 13:30:22 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Dave Smith
I will, but not because of the troll posters... I'm not deterred
easily when I'm motivated. I will because the majority of the actual
Bruce posts have moved beyond annoying to flat out obnoxious. I don't
care to continue to read the pious self righteous garbage any more.
Same applies to Kuthe.
It took you this long to realize they are flat our obnoxious. They
always were. His sole purpose here has been to post catty responses to
everyone.
Well of course, you've been reading his posts for years and years. I
try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I've tried, for an
extended period of time, to treat Bruce like a normal person. When you
get the same crap back, day in and out, eventually you hit a point of
giving up. If Bruce wants to have a normal conversation, he can man up
and e-mail me. I'm no longer reading his posts.
I criticise you, you criticise me. It's always the weakling who then
grabs a killfile.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:50:18 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
[...]
It really hurts you when your BS is dropped into the bit bucket. ahahahah

Ghe
Bruce
Uhm, Ghe
Dave Smith
2022-01-03 18:49:37 UTC
It took you this long to realize they are flat our obnoxious. They
always were. His sole purpose here has been to post catty responses to
everyone.
Well of course, you've been reading his posts for years and years.  I
try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
Actually I haven't. He hasn't been around that long when I got tired of
his constant sniping and plonked him. I would come across his posts when
someone else replied to him and quoted him. They were easy enough to
ignore. There were a number of sock puppets who seemed to be hear only
to echo his posts. They ended up there with him.

I've tried, for an
extended period of time, to treat Bruce like a normal person.
That would be about as useful as trying to deal with Mr. North and
South Pole as if he were sane.
Bruce
2022-01-03 19:21:55 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
[...]
We Dutch have a saying about guys like yous, which is KILL YOURSELF
you loser. no wife no partner no family no friends no job no money and
no hope for the future. Loser. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
Bruce
He was your friend last week.
Bruce
That would get rid of about 50% of the garbage you dump here. oINK
Bruce
This is not my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-03 18:26:09 UTC
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
Don't forget to killfile "Bruce"... hundreds of her troll posts per day
as of late...
I will, but not because of the troll posters... I'm not deterred easily
when I'm motivated. I will because the majority of the actual Bruce
posts have moved beyond annoying to flat out obnoxious. I don't care
to continue to read the pious self righteous garbage any more. Same
applies to Kuthe.
Google shows view numbers. Most of the garbage posts no one responds
to has many, many views. Quite funny. The righteous just can't help
themselves.
Bruce
2022-01-03 19:08:15 UTC
On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:39:15 -0500, Dave Smith
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today.  Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves.  Sorry "groupers".
Funny. That's what a lot of us think about those who have been replying
to him and stoking his mania.
Jill, Joan. But you won't mention those names, you old sucker upper!
This is my frogger.
Bruce
2022-01-03 19:46:27 UTC
mein penis is now erect Ghe
Occi Pital
2022-01-03 20:14:41 UTC
Nobody cares, you deranged narcissistic fucktard. Your extermination
will be cause for joy.
Bruce
2022-01-03 21:59:39 UTC
Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce 1
Bruce 3
2022-01-04 19:54:38 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:57:38 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
LOL. You're announcing your killfile? And if anyone doesn't follow
your lead, they're all 'morons'.
Hey Michael, just go to Facebook or Twitter, you'll never be happy
here. One thing I have no time for is people like you whining about
what you personally disapprove of on an unmoderated forum. There are
no shortage of 'safe spaces' for sensitive types like you, and very
few venues left with no censorship.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
GM
2022-01-05 18:51:20 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:57:38 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today.
Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry
"groupers".
LOL. You're announcing your killfile? And if anyone doesn't follow
your lead, they're all 'morons'.
Hey Michael, just go to Facebook or Twitter, you'll never be happy
here. One thing I have no time for is people like you whining about
what you personally disapprove of on an unmoderated forum. There are
no shortage of 'safe spaces' for sensitive types like you, and very
few venues left with no censorship.
Michael, use your KF and one of the first to put in is Jebus!
He hates anyone who disagrees with him. He is nasty as hell!
Try to ignore anything he posts, because he will try anything to
get to you one way or another !!!
You post wherever you like, you are well liked here!!!
You're behind the times. Didn't you know your master has put trew
on his shit list?
Looks like OAFelia has done shat her drawers again, lol...

"Master" is in a frenzy of posting, thing is NO one can see her desperate pleas for attention...most
all have her killfiled...

"LOL"
Thanks, I don't let anyone on here ruin my day.
Bruce 7
Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce 4
2022-01-05 08:19:22 UTC
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:57:38 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You don't need to killfile all the google posters. Just killfile by
name/email. I *do* killfile them all until a non-grouper replies to
the thread/sub-thread which brings just those posts in that thread
alive again.
LOL. You're announcing your killfile? And if anyone doesn't follow
your lead, they're all 'morons'.
He liked the controversy a few months ago.
Hey Michael, just go to Facebook or Twitter, you'll never be happy
here. One thing I have no time for is people like you whining about
what you personally disapprove of on an unmoderated forum. There are
no shortage of 'safe spaces' for sensitive types like you, and very
few venues left with no censorship.
You should see some of those subreddit moderators. Some have top
level subreddit names, like "Roku" or "Costco" but they stay awake
polishing their iron gloves 24x7 waiting for people to fall into
their Nazi traps so they can send them to the gas chambers.

Which reminds me, I haven't clubbed any vegetarians for a couple
days...

2022-01-05 20:44:27 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:57:38 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You don't need to killfile all the google posters. Just killfile by
name/email. I *do* killfile them all until a non-grouper replies to
the thread/sub-thread which brings just those posts in that thread
alive again.
LOL. You're announcing your killfile? And if anyone doesn't follow
your lead, they're all 'morons'.
He liked the controversy a few months ago.
Yeah, I noticed. Or rather, I haven't forgotten certain past comments.
Post by Sqwertz
Hey Michael, just go to Facebook or Twitter, you'll never be happy
here. One thing I have no time for is people like you whining about
what you personally disapprove of on an unmoderated forum. There are
no shortage of 'safe spaces' for sensitive types like you, and very
few venues left with no censorship.
You should see some of those subreddit moderators. Some have top
level subreddit names, like "Roku" or "Costco" but they stay awake
polishing their iron gloves 24x7 waiting for people to fall into
their Nazi traps so they can send them to the gas chambers.
I occasionally try reddit, but... nah. There's much better places to
hang out.
Vegos are usually OK, it's the vegans you should go after.
Bruce 7
You should go after meat eaters. They do enormous damage.
Michael Trew
2022-01-06 04:44:31 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
On Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:57:38 -0500, Michael Trew
Watching my fave...
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Well, that does it, I'm finally setting up a kill file today. Anyone
that doesn't KF this moron is a moron themselves. Sorry "groupers".
You don't need to killfile all the google posters. Just killfile by
name/email. I *do* killfile them all until a non-grouper replies to
the thread/sub-thread which brings just those posts in that thread
alive again.
I didn't mean to killfile GG posters, I meant sorry to GG posters who
don't have the ability to killfile.
Post by Sqwertz
LOL. You're announcing your killfile? And if anyone doesn't follow
your lead, they're all 'morons'.
He liked the controversy a few months ago.
What controversy? I was annoyed with John's posts within a month of
being here, tops.
Bruce 10
2022-01-05 18:21:22 UTC
Wut?