Alpha Tech called me today!
2022-01-07 19:34:43 UTC
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
Money spent. No money earned. No touchee girlie.
.
.
Sorry, Mr. Kuthe. We Googled you, and it appears that you're
a pervert.

NO! BRYAN is the PERVERT!

Who is Bryan?

He's the pervert, not me!

We don't know who this Bryan is, but we can't place you.

But I need this job! I'll be poor! POOR!

Mr. Kuthe, we're going to have to ask you to leave.

But BRYAN is the PERVERT! You should ask HIM to leave.

Sir, there's no Bryan here. Do I need to call security?
.
2022-01-07 19:42:22 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 11:34:43 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
Money spent. No money earned. No touchee girlie.
.
.
Sorry, Mr. Kuthe. We Googled you, and it appears that you're
a pervert.
NO! BRYAN is the PERVERT!
Who is Bryan?
He's the pervert, not me!
We don't know who this Bryan is, but we can't place you.
But I need this job! I'll be poor! POOR!
Mr. Kuthe, we're going to have to ask you to leave.
But BRYAN is the PERVERT! You should ask HIM to leave.
Sir, there's no Bryan here. Do I need to call security?
.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 02:32:59 UTC
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
They replaced the fuze?
John Kuthe
2022-01-08 02:48:40 UTC
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
They replaced the fuze?
Nope! I'm sure the repair was much more involved than that! But Alpha Tech FIXED IT! And they know what they are doing with high end electronics!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Thomas
What does it do?
GM
2022-01-08 03:28:12 UTC
Post by Thomas
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
They replaced the fuze?
Nope! I'm sure the repair was much more involved than that! But Alpha Tech FIXED IT! And they know what they are doing with high end electronics!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What does it do?
An audio component, it needs another audio component, a power amplifier to work...

Many today just used an "integrated" amplifier, this one component simply combines the pre - amp
and the power amplifier into one unit...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preamplifier#Audio_systems

"A preamplifier, also known as a preamp, is an electronic amplifier that converts a weak
electrical signal into an output signal strong enough to be noise-tolerant and strong
enough for further processing, or for sending to a power amplifier and a loudspeaker.

Audio systems:

In an audio system, they are typically used to amplify signals from analog sensors to line level.
The second amplifier is typically a power amplifier (power amp). The preamplifier provides
voltage gain (e.g., from 10 mV to 1 V) but no significant current gain. The power amplifier
provides the higher current necessary to drive loudspeakers. For these systems some common
sensors are microphones, instrument pickups, and phonographs. Preamplifiers are often
integrated into the audio inputs on mixing consoles, DJ mixers, and sound cards. They can
also be stand-alone devices..."
Thomas
2022-01-08 10:51:48 UTC
Post by Thomas
[...]
Thank GM. I looked at high end prices. Is there anything that makes it worth it in a basement?
My 100 buck bluetooth speakers for my kitchen tv sound pretty good...to me.
Logic says get better speakers in my kitchen first then if the windows are not yet shattered move up.
Dave Smith
2022-01-09 04:06:46 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by GM
Post by Thomas
[...]
Uhm, Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
2022-01-08 08:51:14 UTC
And my McIntosh Preamp is ONLY $123.53! Yay!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
They replaced the fuze?
Nope! I'm sure the repair was much more involved than that! But Alpha Tech FIXED IT! And they know what they are doing with high end electronics!
If you don't apply for this, you *deserve* poverty.
Baker Position Available
Fenton Olde Towne Donuts.
67 Fenton Plaza
Fenton, MO. 63026