What Is It?
2022-01-03 01:29:58 UTC
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.

2022-01-03 01:33:35 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
Dit is mijn kikker. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
Bruce
2022-01-03 01:42:00 UTC
American fine dining: a marshmallow?
i***@webtv.net
2022-01-03 02:19:08 UTC
A flaming marshmallow. Yum!!
Bruce
2022-01-03 03:35:21 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
A flaming marshmallow. Yum!!
Burning sugar! YUM! ;-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce
Gary
Not a marshmallow. Look at the shape.
i***@webtv.net
If it's not a marshmallow then I'm not interested.
Bruce
Bruce 4
Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce 9
2022-01-05 19:30:22 UTC
Not a marshmallow. Look at the shape.
It may be a corn kernel. I've never seen one, but fodder / biofuel
varieties are supposed to be bigger than the ones we normally eat.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Sqwertz
2022-01-03 05:33:50 UTC
<yawn> Keep guessing.
Thomas
Wow.
Bruce
Gary
2022-01-03 11:28:19 UTC
A tiny head of garlic dipped in kerosene. ;)
Bruce 9
John Kuthe
2022-01-03 13:19:50 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
Something on fire on a stick!

2022-01-03 17:38:06 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
Something on fire on a stick!
Something on fire on a stick - up your ARSE...!!!

;-D
2022-01-03 22:01:13 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
Something on fire on a stick!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
We Dutch have a saying about guys like yous, which is KILL YOURSELF
you loser. no wife no partner no family no friends no job no money and
no hope for the future. Loser. Ghe Ghe Ghe.
Michael Trew
2022-01-03 18:18:41 UTC
A flaming shelled macadamia nut?
Bruce
2022-01-04 01:21:13 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
-sw
Looks like a marshmallow that is on fire.
Jill
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Bruce 6
2022-01-04 23:21:10 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
Jebus probably could/should have had this, and dsi1 should know of
it, too.
OK, So I guess you need some clues...
Nah, fuggit. I'm taking my toys and going home - hrmpf!
A macadamia nut.
Jeßus
2022-01-05 06:24:10 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
Jebus probably could/should have had this, and dsi1 should know of
it, too.
OK so you made me look. It's a pork meatball, or some form of
processed chicken or pork... probably has a million different names
depending on the country. I'll eat them somewhat reluctantly, although
there is an equivalent made from liver, which I think is quite tasty.
Bruce 6
2022-01-05 06:29:03 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
Jebus probably could/should have had this, and dsi1 should know of
it, too.
OK so you made me look. It's a pork meatball, or some form of
processed chicken or pork... probably has a million different names
depending on the country. I'll eat them somewhat reluctantly, although
there is an equivalent made from liver, which I think is quite tasty.
Jebus and dsi1. Why them specifically? Because macadamia nuts are
native to Australia, but are also grown in Hawaii.
Bruce
2022-01-05 06:58:09 UTC
Post by Bruce 6
Jebus and dsi1. Why them specifically? Because macadamia nuts are
native to Australia, but are also grown in Hawaii.
Destin FL. – A special education teacher was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a retarded underage student.

At around 6:45 p.m. on Sunday, Destin police officers were patrolling a remote area when they located a vehicle behind a building.

Police said Paul Castelli, 45, of Destin, was in the driver seat and an underage female, who was allegedly crying while undressed, was in the backseat.

The retarded female informed police that she had been forced to perform an oral sex act on the male.

Following a preliminary investigation, Castelli was revealed to be a special education teacher at the Destin Retarded School.

Police said the retarded victim attends the same school Castelli teaches at. Castelli was taken into custody and the victim was reunited with her family.

Castelli had lured the retarded female by promising her "French lessons".

The retarded female victim has a reported IQ of 65.
Bruce 7
2022-01-05 21:14:42 UTC
None of those grow on trees. These do.
OK, well can only be a macadamia then. I haven't followed the thread
at all so far.
And I don't think meat can catch on fire until it's completely
burnt/dehydrated or has 65% or more rendered pure fat in it.
Yeah, but we're talking processed meat here, so who knows...
Actually David should know this much easier than you might, I just
found out.
Yep, Australia is far from the biggest macadamia nut producer.
Neither is Hawaii.
Bruce 7
This is my frogger.
Bruce 7
2022-01-05 21:15:55 UTC
None of those grow on trees. These do.
And I don't think meat can catch on fire until it's completely
burnt/dehydrated or has 65% or more rendered pure fat in it.
Actually David should know this much easier than you might, I just
found out.
Oh, and these are closely related to macadamias and probably more
https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/candlenut/
Kemiri nuts. Used a lot in Indonesian cooking.
Bruce 7
Ghe Ghe Ghe
Sqwertz
2022-01-05 23:54:38 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
Jebus probably could/should have had this, and dsi1 should know of
it, too.
OK so you made me look. It's a pork meatball, or some form of
processed chicken or pork... probably has a million different names
depending on the country. I'll eat them somewhat reluctantly, although
there is an equivalent made from liver, which I think is quite tasty.
None of those grow on trees. These do.
OK, well can only be a macadamia then. I haven't followed the thread
at all so far.
Not a macadamia.
And I don't think meat can catch on fire until it's completely
burnt/dehydrated or has 65% or more rendered pure fat in it.
Yeah, but we're talking processed meat here, so who knows...
Actually David should know this much easier than you might, I just
found out.
Depending on sources, this vegetable matter was native or
domesticated by Hawaii, Australia, or Indonesia. As a food it is
most associated with the southernmost SE Asian cuisines.

On those rocks they call "Hawaii", it is a key ingredient in one of
the most popular dishes at luaus. It also has a rich history there
and holds a title by official decree.

Were gonna play the "Final Jeopardy!" tune for 6 hours on this one
since we've already had 72 hours and 6 hours would be directly
proportionate to the time devoted to Final Jeopardy in a 1/2 hour
episode. Consider this The "Final Jeopardy! Finale!". RIP Alex.
Only Bob Barker was a distant second to you.

We'll be back right after these messages....

And like I said before, whoever gets it is gonna do, "Oh. Duh!"

2022-01-07 20:42:38 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jeßus
Post by Sqwertz
[...]
I've had leis made from the kukui nut. They are given to guests of honor - and tourists. I have never cracked open or tried to eat one of those nuts. If I did, I'd be careful to not leave home - those things were used by the Hawaiians as a laxative. Mostly, I'll eat some if it's mixed in with some poke but it's not an important ingredient in poke - to me, anyway.

https://www.northshoreecotours.com/kukui-nut-lei/
Dave Smith
2022-01-05 23:56:32 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Its food. Be specific - you'll know if you have the answer.
https://i.postimg.cc/tTgWCTm3/Whgat-is-it.jpg
Jebus probably could/should have had this, and dsi1 should know of
it, too.
OK so you made me look. It's a pork meatball, or some form of
processed chicken or pork... probably has a million different names
depending on the country. I'll eat them somewhat reluctantly, although
there is an equivalent made from liver, which I think is quite tasty.
None of those grow on trees. These do.
And I don't think meat can catch on fire until it's completely
burnt/dehydrated or has 65% or more rendered pure fat in it.
Actually David should know this much easier than you might, I just
found out.
Oh, and these are closely related to macadamias and probably more
https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/candlenut/
Oh, fuck you after I just wrote that long-assed post - You're
disqualified. Anybody else want to guess now?!?!? :-)

OK. I shall return to my closet for hibernation again.
Thomas
Battery running low.......
Jeßus
2022-01-06 01:58:36 UTC
Post by Thomas
Post by Jeßus
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jeßus
Post by Sqwertz
[...]
I'm Leaf-powered, I'll have you know. Infinite free energy, fossil
fuel free, natch.
Sqwertz
2022-01-06 05:40:07 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Oh, and these are closely related to macadamias and probably more
https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/candlenut/
Oh, fuck you after I just wrote that long-assed post - You're
disqualified. Anybody else want to guess now?!?!? :-)
OK. I shall return to my closet for hibernation again.
Take some candlenuts with you. I roasted them 3X as long as they
recommended even though they claimed to be pre-roasted. And I still
got the shits big time for 24+ hours. But I can eat 12oz of escolar
(fish) just fine.

Roasted via lighting them on fire? Lol
Jeßus
2022-01-06 20:53:23 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jeßus
Post by Sqwertz
Oh, and these are closely related to macadamias and probably more
https://www.healthbenefitstimes.com/candlenut/
Oh, fuck you after I just wrote that long-assed post - You're
disqualified. Anybody else want to guess now?!?!? :-)
OK. I shall return to my closet for hibernation again.
Take some candlenuts with you. I roasted them 3X as long as they
recommended even though they claimed to be pre-roasted. And I still
got the shits big time for 24+ hours. But I can eat 12oz of escolar
(fish) just fine.
So what's the verdict - worth trying?