I have Right Rear flat on my Leaf!
2021-11-23 16:13:55 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!

And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!

:-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
Jeßus
... you can't change a flat tyre??
John Kuthe
2021-11-23 18:44:09 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 18:57:10 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
The bank account goes down again.
Post by John Kuthe
John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
2021-11-23 19:05:01 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.

If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.

2021-11-23 19:20:56 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 11:05:01 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.
If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.
Oh, OK. It's true a lot of modern cars don't even come with a spare at
all, but his Leaf is fairly old. A space saver spare tyre doesn't take
up a lot of room. I know we live in very different places but without
a spare tyre here you would be in trouble.

On the theme of electric cars...

Shoppers Furious As Tesla Car Runs Out Of Battery And Blocks Carpark
For 3 Hours

Drivers were fuming after a Tesla ran out of battery on a car park
entry ramp and blocked the car park of Britain's biggest shopping
centre.

The car park of London's Westfield Shopping Centre was reportedly
blocked for three hours on Wednesday evening (3 November) and a
shopper named Henry took to Reddit to let out his frustrations.

He wrote: "Perfect, a Tesla ran out of battery and stopped at the ramp
of a 5 storey car park at Westfield.

"It has been three hours and counting."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-shoppers-furious-as-tesla-blocks-carpark-for-hours-after-battery-dies-20211105
Michael Trew
2021-11-24 17:02:33 UTC
The car park of London's Westfield Shopping Centre was reportedly
blocked for three hours on Wednesday evening (3 November) and a
shopper named Henry took to Reddit to let out his frustrations.
He wrote: "Perfect, a Tesla ran out of battery and stopped at the ramp
of a 5 storey car park at Westfield.
"It has been three hours and counting."
https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-shoppers-furious-as-tesla-blocks-carpark-for-hours-after-battery-dies-20211105
They couldn't just push it out of the way in neutral? -- Or do these
confangled new electric cars not have a way to go into "neutral" with a
dead battery? If so, that's a major design flaw.
Jeßus
2021-11-24 19:39:53 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:02:33 -0500, Michael Trew
The car park of London's Westfield Shopping Centre was reportedly
blocked for three hours on Wednesday evening (3 November) and a
shopper named Henry took to Reddit to let out his frustrations.
He wrote: "Perfect, a Tesla ran out of battery and stopped at the ramp
of a 5 storey car park at Westfield.
"It has been three hours and counting."
https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-shoppers-furious-as-tesla-blocks-carpark-for-hours-after-battery-dies-20211105
They couldn't just push it out of the way in neutral? -- Or do these
confangled new electric cars not have a way to go into "neutral" with a
dead battery? If so, that's a major design flaw.
Apparently no neutral... no transmission - no gears, as such.

Then again...

" Shifting a Tesla into Neutral is similar to shifting into Drive or
Reverse, but Tesla requires just one more step so that you're not
shifting into Neutral accidentally. Keep in mind that shifting into
Neutral may cause your car to roll backwards.
Shift into Neutral
Model 3 & Model Y

To shift into Neutral you'll want to push up on the gear stalk just
like you do to shift into Drive, but hold it up for one second. Once
you see it shift into neutral you can let go of the gear stalk"
https://www.notateslaapp.com/tesla-reference/598/how-to-put-a-tesla-in-neutral

So... IF THE BATTERIES ARE FLAT... GUESS WHAT??? You can't put it
into neutral. LOL.
Michael Trew

Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-23 19:56:54 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.
If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.
Cindy Hamilton
It is playing the odds. Last time I used the spare was 2013 and the
tire had a sidewall gash that no canned crap would fix. They save
weight for the MPG but I'd not drive without one.

Most every long (1000 miles+) highway trip I take I see a car or three
changing a tire along the way.
Bruce
Downhill the extra weight saves you gas.
Michael Trew
2021-11-24 17:00:34 UTC
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.
If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.
Cindy Hamilton
...And possibly a new rim.

I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm daily driving a car, or on
a long trip, I find another rim, and mount a FULL SIZE tire that I keep
in the back. To heck with the donut tire.
Jeßus
2021-11-24 20:09:48 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:00:34 -0500, Michael Trew
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.
If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.
Cindy Hamilton
...And possibly a new rim.
I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm daily driving a car, or on
a long trip, I find another rim, and mount a FULL SIZE tire that I keep
in the back. To heck with the donut tire.
We certainly need to carry spares here. No tyre shops or Uber. Or any
other shops, for that matter.

The one time I did get a flat here was years ago. I was on my way to
town with the car full of wheels and tyres from my Polaris. I had to
take everything else out of the car so they would fit.

Guess what didn't get put back in though? The wheel brace and car
jack... lol. So, I had to limp home for about 30KM with a flat tyre...
even though the spare tyre was in the car. The rim was ok albeit not
pretty any more.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-24 21:22:07 UTC
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
The Nissan Leaf is not equipped with a spare tire in the U.S. (You cannot buy the
OEM spare tire that is standard equipment in Australia.) It comes with an emergency
repair kit (a can of sealant and compressed air). They are one-use items. Since Kuthe
bought his car used, it's possible he never had one.
If he limped his car to the shop on the rim, it's quite likely he'll need a new tire.
Cindy Hamilton
...And possibly a new rim.
I don't know about everyone else, but if I'm daily driving a car, or on
a long trip, I find another rim, and mount a FULL SIZE tire that I keep
in the back. To heck with the donut tire.
When I had small cars with a donut spare, I just didn't worry about it.
I kept my tires in good shape and replaced them before they wore out.
The donut would have been fine for a few days while I organized the
repair/replacement of a flat.

Now that I drive a big honkin' SUV, it came with a full-size spare.

It's been more than 20 years since my commute was longer than 4.8
miles.

2021-11-23 20:12:41 UTC
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this
afternoon and get it too!
Don't forget to wave at cars as they drive by. You can make some
new "friends" and some money, too.

2021-11-23 20:39:54 UTC
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this
afternoon and get it too!
Don't forget to wave at cars as they drive by. You can make some
new "friends" and some money, too.
-sw
They'll just probably think he's an "avenue walker." (Aka, prostitute.)

Watcha wanna bet that now he has a new tire he thinks those people
care about him, love him, and are his new friends??
jmcquown
2021-11-23 21:43:30 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
Honestly, in Australia you'd probably be fired because you never
showed up for work just because of a flat tyre. Your story sounds
questionable.
He probably ran into a curb again. He also didn't have a job to begin
with. It doesn't take all day to repair or replace a tire.

2021-11-23 21:50:18 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
... you can't change a flat tyre??
I needed a NEW TIRE! And now I have one! I will walk down this afternoon and get it too!
You didn't have a spare tyre?
Honestly, in Australia you'd probably be fired because you never
showed up for work just because of a flat tyre. Your story sounds
questionable.
He probably ran into a curb again. He also didn't have a job to begin
with. It doesn't take all day to repair or replace a tire.
Exactly. The responsible thing to do is phone a taxi or Uber, also
phone the agency/client to say you may be running late and why.
THEN arrange to fix the tyre. I'm leaning towards this being a
fabrication, that there was no job to go to.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 22:01:01 UTC
[...]
Well, he couldn't do Uber or Lyft because you need a Smarphone and an
app for that. He could have called a taxi or possibly even taken a bus.
He recently mentioned in some post about who knows what he took a bus
to go somewhere, which tells me public transit *is* somewhat available.

2021-11-23 22:27:49 UTC
[...]
I look forward to his futures posts. The ones about how his home
built from cardboard and tarps is better than anyone else's at Camp
Cole (Da Lou's homeless camp).
jmcquown
2021-11-23 22:54:11 UTC
[...]
LOL I wonder if he'll be able to cook brown rice and beans on a camp stove?

2021-11-23 23:08:23 UTC
LOL I wonder if he'll be able to cook brown rice and beans on a camp stove?
Jill
No. There was no firewood or someone stole his matches or someone
stole his pot, his beans, or his rice.
jmcquown
2021-11-23 23:57:43 UTC
LOL I wonder if he'll be able to cook brown rice and beans on a camp stove?
Jill
No. There was no firewood or someone stole his matches or someone
stole his pot, his beans, or his rice.
While shaving, no doubt.

2021-11-24 19:40:59 UTC
[...]
Only if it's the best and most expensive camp stove, of course. Using
fossil fuels, of course.
GM
2021-11-23 22:32:32 UTC
[...]
More like "fabulation"...
Is it a lie if he comes up with a story that he thinks people will believe?
Jeßus
Not in his mind, no.
Dave Smith
Exactly. He has learned to lie well enough that he believes them himself.
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-23 20:36:15 UTC
They didn't want to see your lazy, shiftless ass anyway.
Jeßus
2021-11-23 20:43:36 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
A reasonable and responsible person who just started a new job
(supposedly) would drop the car off at the tire shop and take an
Uber, Lyft, or cab to work rather than missing a WHOLE DAY over a
simple flat tire. Requiring the parent(s) to now probably miss a
day, too.
Which kinda indicates you probably don't have a job.
Yep. He had no job to go to today.
Dave Smith
2021-11-23 21:39:44 UTC
A reasonable and responsible person who just started a new job
(supposedly) would drop the car off at the tire shop and take an
Uber, Lyft, or cab to work rather than missing a WHOLE DAY over a
simple flat tire. Requiring the parent(s) to now probably miss a
day, too.
Which kinda indicates you probably don't have a job.
Yep. He had no job to go to today.
We should be feeling sorry for the guy because he truly is a troubled
soul and he seems to be unable to stop boasting about all the things
that we can be pretty sure are likely to go south for him. He has been
carrying on about his wonderful EV, his qualifications and the great job
prospects and then, when he finally gets a placement, his wonder car
craps out on him and he can't get it together enough to get his ass to
his long awaited assignment.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 22:09:24 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 16:39:44 -0500, Dave Smith
A reasonable and responsible person who just started a new job
(supposedly) would drop the car off at the tire shop and take an
Uber, Lyft, or cab to work rather than missing a WHOLE DAY over a
simple flat tire. Requiring the parent(s) to now probably miss a
day, too.
Which kinda indicates you probably don't have a job.
Yep. He had no job to go to today.
We should be feeling sorry for the guy because he truly is a troubled
soul and he seems to be unable to stop boasting about all the things
that we can be pretty sure are likely to go south for him. He has been
carrying on about his wonderful EV, his qualifications and the great job
prospects and then, when he finally gets a placement, his wonder car
craps out on him and he can't get it together enough to get his ass to
his long awaited assignment.
Oh, I do feel sorry for him - sometimes. Certainly frustrating to
watch somebody ruin their future when they could have been perfectly
financially secure the rest of their lives...
While y'all do that, I'll delight in his ruin. He's a pedophile who insists
on working as a pediatric nurse. He rubs everyone's nose in that,
and has for years here. He's a fan of violent pornography. He's told
everyone here to fuck off.

2021-11-23 22:22:38 UTC
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:09:24 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
[...]
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 23:05:38 UTC
[...]
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.

2021-11-23 23:50:47 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all butt hurt about a NG post? ROFL! You would have never survived Alt.Tasteless! I cut my Usenet teeth on stuff like that in the 1990s!

2021-11-24 00:00:27 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.

2021-11-24 00:11:55 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.
Jill
I HAVE a job, but my Client told me she would be away for The Holidays so I won't work again until Monday!

2021-11-24 00:22:07 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.
Jill
I HAVE a job, but my Client told me she would be away for The Holidays so I won't work again until Monday!
Another week where your bank balance is less than the week before.
Another week of failure. Occasional gig work is not a job.
2021-11-24 00:27:28 UTC
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6:22:11 PM UTC-6, ***@gmail.com wrote:
Another week where your bank balance is less than the week before.
Another week of failure. Occasional gig work is not a job.
My job is based on Client need. If my Client is out of town I cannot care for her! But she said that she will be back Monday after The Holiday and I will care for her then!

2021-11-24 00:50:29 UTC
Another week where your bank balance is less than the week before.
Another week of failure. Occasional gig work is not a job.
My job is based on Client need. If my Client is out of town I cannot care for her!
And NOT GET PAID!
Post by John Kuthe
But she said that she will be back Monday after The Holiday and I will care for her then!
Wonderful! So you DO have a job! You just DON'T GET PAID.

I think you need to reacquaint yourself with the concept of a job,
working and the usual reasons why people have a job...
Alex
2021-11-24 01:04:48 UTC
Another week where your bank balance is less than the week before.
Another week of failure. Occasional gig work is not a job.
My job is based on Client need. If my Client is out of town I cannot care for her! But she said that she will be back Monday after The Holiday and I will care for her then!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Evidently her nursing "care" requirements are minimal if she can go on
vacation without one.  Should be a simple job which is perfect for
you!!  Four hours a day will leave you plenty of time to keep the Leaf
charged while you shave and jerk yourself off.
jmcquown
2021-11-24 01:07:15 UTC
Another week where your bank balance is less than the week before.
Another week of failure. Occasional gig work is not a job.
--Bryan
My job is based on Client need. If my Client is out of town I cannot care for her! But she said that she will be back Monday after The Holiday and I will care for her then!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You missed her last week because of an excuse about her bus, made no
mention of working yesterday; today your overly expensive flat tire is
the excuse while you post about your nads and "holiday". Always excuses
but never a paycheck. That's pitiful.

2021-11-24 00:48:45 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.
Jill
I HAVE a job, but my Client told me she would be away for The Holidays so I won't work again until Monday!
LOL, sure John. SURE... Did you already forget what you posted
earlier?
jmcquown
2021-11-24 01:08:42 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.
Jill
I HAVE a job, but my Client told me she would be away for The Holidays so I won't work again until Monday!
LOL, sure John. SURE... Did you already forget what you posted
earlier?
He could at least use medical marijuana as an excuse. LOL

2021-11-24 11:33:26 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You really need to step away from the keyboard. A JOB would help but we
all know you cannot and will never find one.
Jill
Kootche has never had a job, and it's too late for him to start.
He claims that he has made donuts but he's a lying donut hole.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-24 00:13:58 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all butt hurt about a NG post? ROFL! You would have never survived Alt.Tasteless! I cut my Usenet teeth on stuff like that in the 1990s!
You son of a worthless, ugly, sick bitch, you are failing. Wait until *this*
client starts noticing that there's something not quite right about you,
and Googles your name. You have finally disgusted everyone here with
your scrotum shaving and ejaculating posts. Hopefully they will be
inspired to destroy you like Gina Gerson's ass.
2021-11-24 00:17:29 UTC
But then, you've also told other people here to fuck off, call them a
cunt, etc. <shrug>.
When they asked for it. John issues blanket insults to the entire NG.
--Bryan
And YOU got all butt hurt about a NG post? ROFL! You would have never survived Alt.Tasteless! I cut my Usenet teeth on stuff like that in the 1990s!
You son of a worthless, ugly, sick bitch, you are failing. Wait until *this*
client starts noticing that there's something not quite right about you,
and Googles your name. You have finally disgusted everyone here with
your scrotum shaving and ejaculating posts. Hopefully they will be
inspired to destroy you like Gina Gerson's ass.
They never do, Bryan! Not everyone is a Google sleuth like you think!

And I pass every background check with flying colors!

2021-11-23 23:45:34 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
And $151.nn later a NEW TIRE (yes the wheel is fine) FIXED IT! Low tire pressure light went OFF (with a little driving!)

:-)

I LOVE making positive changes! :-)

2021-11-24 00:02:24 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
And $151.nn later a NEW TIRE (yes the wheel is fine) FIXED IT!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Stop running into shit and you wouldn't have to replace the tires every
few months. God you're really and truly the most clueless idiot ever.
The money you've spent on tires is more than the car is worth.

2021-11-24 00:47:44 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
And $151.nn later a NEW TIRE
USD $151 for a Leaf tyre?
Post by John Kuthe
(yes the wheel is fine)
FIXED IT! Low tire pressure light went OFF (with a little driving!)
As it would.
Post by John Kuthe
I LOVE making positive changes! :-)
I guess you can describe it that way. As opposed to continue driving
on a flat tyre?
John Kuthe, unemployed bum
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-24 09:48:07 UTC
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
And $151.nn later a NEW TIRE
USD $151 for a Leaf tyre?
$70 for the tire. The rest for labor. Oh, the place may say installation is
free, but they'd just price that in.

Looking up the repair place on Yelp is a hoot.

2021-11-24 19:46:15 UTC
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:48:07 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
So I limped her down to Carson Natural Bridge and they are gonna FIX her for me!
And I get a day off to this! And yes I called my agency to let them know!
:-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN and the Responsible One!
And $151.nn later a NEW TIRE
USD $151 for a Leaf tyre?
$70 for the tire. The rest for labor. Oh, the place may say installation is
free, but they'd just price that in.
All I know is a tyre to suit a Leaf in Australia should be no more
than about USD$70 and that's fitted and balanced.
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Looking up the repair place on Yelp is a hoot.
How so?

https://reviews.birdeye.com/carson-natural-bridge-auto-364907568
https://www.facebook.com/Carson-Natural-Bridge-Automotive-Service-155640797808084/