My stupid little fish fryer isn't getting hot enough
2021-11-28 23:48:11 UTC
The tilapia is coming out limp and greasy,
and I have to finish it in the oven. I guess
I'm going back to pan frying fish.

2021-11-29 01:34:27 UTC
The tilapia is coming out limp and greasy,
and I have to finish it in the oven. I guess
I'm going back to pan frying fish.
--Bryan
If you have one, try it in an air fryer.
jmcquown
2021-12-06 23:05:21 UTC
The tilapia is coming out limp and greasy,
and I have to finish it in the oven. I guess
I'm going back to pan frying fish.
--Bryan
If you have one, try it in an air fryer.
Or buy another little fish fryer.

2021-11-29 01:40:09 UTC
The tilapia is coming out limp and greasy,
and I have to finish it in the oven. I guess
I'm going back to pan frying fish.
Ya need some real all - American CATFISH, Bryan... not that wussy tilapia...

And some HUSH PUPPIES along with...
2021-11-29 09:24:30 UTC
The tilapia is coming out limp and greasy,
and I have to finish it in the oven. I guess
I'm going back to pan frying fish.
Ya need some real all - American CATFISH, Bryan... not that wussy tilapia...
I dislike catfish. There isn't a single freshwater fish in waters
around here that I'd eat happily, other than trout, and typically
those get caught within hours/days of being released from the
hatchery.
Post by GM
And some HUSH PUPPIES along with...
I *really* dislike those.