Killfile "Arnie" aka "Bruce"
2022-01-06 00:37:11 UTC
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
Thomas
2022-01-06 00:46:31 UTC
I never understood why little girls want to be ghe boys. Never works out.
Bruce
2022-01-22 06:04:11 UTC
Uhm Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Arn0
2022-01-06 01:47:27 UTC
On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 16:37:11 -0800 (PST), GM
Post by GM
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
Yep, noticed Ghe Boy has morphed again. Maybe we should take pity on
his need for attention at all costs.
I'm glad you make a distinction between Ghe Boy (Casa Boner) and me.
Much appreciated.
Dave Smith
2022-01-15 05:45:45 UTC
Post by GM
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
Yep, noticed Ghe Boy has morphed again. Maybe we should take pity on
his need for attention at all costs.
I'm glad you make a distinction between Ghe Boy (Casa Boner) and me.
Much appreciated.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is NOT my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe
:)))))))))))
Michael Trew
2022-01-06 05:28:23 UTC
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
I was wondering who the heck "Arnie" was... done. It's amusing that the
forger is so fast to start posing more "Ghe" as soon as bruce "evolves"
(pretty sad that someone wastes that much time to torment one person
however). Switching names is such a pointless endeavor.
Arn0
2022-01-06 05:52:11 UTC
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 00:28:23 -0500, Michael Trew
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
I was wondering who the heck "Arnie" was... done. It's amusing that the
forger is so fast to start posing more "Ghe" as soon as bruce "evolves"
(pretty sad that someone wastes that much time to torment one person
however).
Finally someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp. Of
course my lovely haters know that too. They just pretend they think
all the Bruces are perps :)
I'd rather never do it.
Mike Duffy
2022-01-06 14:59:08 UTC
Post by Arn0
Finally someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp.
Judged 'Guilty' by a jury of peers.

A long time ago I predicted the end of "Bruce". I was correct.
Dave Smith
2022-01-06 16:11:32 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Arn0
Finally someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp.
Judged 'Guilty' by a jury of peers.
A long time ago I predicted the end of "Bruce". I was correct.
I usually despise froggers but this one has done such a good job of
being an asshole. It is hard to tell if the asshole posting is the real
Bruce or the frogger Bruce, if the frogger is an asshole or if he is
just doing a good job of mimicking Bruce.
Arn0
2022-01-06 17:44:00 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:11:32 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by Dave Smith
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Arn0
Finally someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp.
Judged 'Guilty' by a jury of peers.
A long time ago I predicted the end of "Bruce". I was correct.
I usually despise froggers but
but now you don't? Because they attack your enemy?

RFC, for all your double standards.
Arn0
This is my frogger.
Arn0
2022-01-06 17:51:09 UTC
I have risen from my ashes and am now Arn0!
Dave Smith
2022-01-17 05:28:36 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by Arn0
Finally someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp.
Judged 'Guilty' by a jury of peers.
A long time ago I predicted the end of "Bruce". I was correct.
This is NOT my frogger.
2022-01-06 06:25:59 UTC
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
I was wondering who the heck "Arnie" was... done. It's amusing that the
forger is so fast to start posing more "Ghe" as soon as bruce "evolves"
(pretty sad that someone wastes that much time to torment one person
however). Switching names is such a pointless endeavor.
Michael, since you have her killfiled, here's her ASSinine response to you,
quoted:

“Finally, someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp. Of
course my lovely haters know that too. They just pretend they think
all the Bruces are perps :)
Switching names is such a pointless endeavor.
I'd rather never do it."

</>
Michael Trew
2022-01-06 06:31:58 UTC
Looks like Miss Bwuthie is trying to evade killfiles again, she is
now posting under an "Arnie" moniker...
I was wondering who the heck "Arnie" was... done. It's amusing that the
forger is so fast to start posing more "Ghe" as soon as bruce "evolves"
(pretty sad that someone wastes that much time to torment one person
however). Switching names is such a pointless endeavor.
Michael, since you have her killfiled, here's her ASSinine response to you,
“Finally, someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp. Of
course my lovely haters know that too. They just pretend they think
all the Bruces are perps :)
Victim, sure... but clearly, Bruce has pissed someone off enough to blow
up all of those spam posts. When someone who I don't care to read wants
to switch names to attempt to become visible again, taking away my
choice to ignore them, that makes me all the more determined to ignore them.
GM
2022-01-06 06:48:30 UTC
[...]
She's far more fucked - up and immature than Kuthe, at least John always uses the same
moniker...
Arn0
2022-01-06 07:01:19 UTC
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 01:31:58 -0500, Michael Trew
I was wondering who the heck "Arnie" was... done. It's amusing that the
forger is so fast to start posing more "Ghe" as soon as bruce "evolves"
(pretty sad that someone wastes that much time to torment one person
however). Switching names is such a pointless endeavor.
Michael, since you have her killfiled, here's her ASSinine response to you,
“Finally, someone understands that I'm the victim, not the perp. Of
course my lovely haters know that too. They just pretend they think
all the Bruces are perps :)
Victim, sure... but clearly, Bruce has pissed someone off enough to blow
up all of those spam posts. When someone who I don't care to read wants
to switch names to attempt to become visible again, taking away my
choice to ignore them, that makes me all the more determined to ignore them.
It's still the froggers who cause this, not me. And your buddy Greg's
one of them. So complain to him.
Ed Pawlowski
2022-01-06 15:11:49 UTC
Post by Arn0
[...]
You are the victim. You brought it on yourself but you choose not to
see the reason why. Most of your posts are just snarky comments about
others. Easy to just K