I am Waking and Baking with some Lemon Tree Punch cannabis!
2021-11-21 13:42:19 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)

2021-11-21 13:49:07 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
2021-11-21 13:54:05 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
Oh I have LOTS of great bookmarked porn sites.

And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!

And the word is 'insertions'.

2021-11-21 14:07:17 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
--Bryan
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.

2021-11-21 14:12:17 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
--Bryan
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
And you need to fucking choke to death on canned menudo,
you stupid cunt.
2021-11-21 18:40:29 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
--Bryan
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
Nah, I want a live stream of the event. It'd be like two old ladies
bashing each other with their handbags.
Michael Trew
2021-11-22 01:26:02 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd...
--Bryan
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
Nah, I want a live stream of the event.
Honestly, I'd pay to see that (and I'm cheap as hell). PPV anyone?
Jeßus
2021-11-22 01:50:07 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:26:02 -0500, Michael Trew
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd...
--Bryan
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
Nah, I want a live stream of the event.
Honestly, I'd pay to see that (and I'm cheap as hell). PPV anyone?
I would too. These two could set up an Onlyfans account and
potentially make good money in all seriousness.
Michael Trew
2021-11-22 16:43:29 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:26:02 -0500, Michael Trew
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
Nah, I want a live stream of the event.
Honestly, I'd pay to see that (and I'm cheap as hell). PPV anyone?
I would too. These two could set up an Onlyfans account and
potentially make good money in all seriousness.
Maybe if we all pitch in, they'll do it. John could use the money for
sure... lol
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-22 19:56:35 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:26:02 -0500, Michael Trew
You two need to get a room and duke it out in private.
Nah, I want a live stream of the event.
Honestly, I'd pay to see that (and I'm cheap as hell). PPV anyone?
I would too. These two could set up an Onlyfans account and
potentially make good money in all seriousness.
Maybe if we all pitch in, they'll do it. John could use the money for
sure... lol
I have an idea how John could make some money, and you could
too. Next time your daughter visits, you could note the brand, color
and size of her little panties. Then you could buy replacements and
when she visits, swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
He could afford to pay good money because he could turn around
and sell them to the guys down at the pedophile bar at a substantial
markup. He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags, and reselling them. 6X is a
particularly sought after size.

Now, don't get all bent out of shape. Your daughter wouldn't be the
wiser, and we know that both you any John could really use the
money, and since they do lose their fragrance over time and *use*,
this could be a steady stream of income. Who knew having a young
daughter could be so lucrative?

Oh, and I'm curious. Of course you don't have to answer but have
you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?

2021-11-23 04:05:47 UTC
...swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
... He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags...
...have you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?
--Bryan
I think you need to take a look at this, Hank...

I think Bryan has developed a sniffing issue; perhaps your commentary
can assist him?? I sure hope so.
Bruce
2021-11-23 04:12:49 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:05:47 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
...swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
... He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags...
...have you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?
--Bryan
I think you need to take a look at this, Hank...
I think Bryan has developed a sniffing issue; perhaps your commentary
can assist him?? I sure hope so.
You pretend to be a goody 2 shoe, Little House on the Prairie
character, but when it counts, you're just another troll :)
Hank Rogers
2021-11-23 05:08:11 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
...swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
... He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags...
...have you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?
--Bryan
I think you need to take a look at this, Hank...
I think Bryan has developed a sniffing issue; perhaps your commentary
can assist him?? I sure hope so.
You pretend to be a goody 2 shoe, Little House on the Prairie
character, but when it counts, you're just another troll :)
Master, you've failed to groom him.

I guess you'll have to go on sniffing asses alone. But that way,
there's many more whiffs for yourself.
Michael Trew
2021-11-23 05:15:43 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
...swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
... He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags...
...have you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?
--Bryan
I think you need to take a look at this, Hank...
I think Bryan has developed a sniffing issue; perhaps your commentary
can assist him?? I sure hope so.
You pretend to be a goody 2 shoe, Little House on the Prairie
character, but when it counts, you're just another troll :)
Um... did you miss Bryan's garbage post, that I mostly snipped out?
Should I just ignore him? Probably, but it's fun to make him look more
stupid.

Either way, sometimes that happens, when people are annoying or stupid
enough. You're really on your way there. At least you aren't an
a-hole, I'll give you that much.
Bruce
Well, that's pretty good for RFC standards.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-23 09:59:47 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
...swap out the fragranced with the new ones. Then
you could put them in ziplock bags, and mail them to John Kuthe.
... He could even do a little sniffing of his own, before
replacing them in their ziplock bags...
...have you ever availed *yourself* of a little sniff?
--Bryan
I think you need to take a look at this, Hank...
I think Bryan has developed a sniffing issue; perhaps your commentary
can assist him?? I sure hope so.
*I* don't want to buy your daughter's panties, but there are
guys who would, and John is in a position to be a middleman.
You pretend to be a goody 2 shoe, Little House on the Prairie
character, but when it counts, you're just another troll :)
Um... did you miss Bryan's garbage post, that I mostly snipped out?
Should I just ignore him? Probably, but it's fun to make him look more
stupid.
If you let opportunities pass you by, you'll be driving clunkers
for the rest of your life. You have a unique window here, and
don't tell me that the market is not there.
https://snifffr.com/sell-used-panties-online/

Betcha can't buy 6X there!

2021-11-21 14:10:24 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
It would have been nicer if you'd died in your sleep. Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
Oh I have LOTS of great bookmarked porn sites.
You are a sick, sex pervert who gets sexual kicks out of seeing women's
bodies be abused. You should never be allowed to touch a child.
Post by John Kuthe
And you purport EVIL Bryan! I take a 25mg Seroquel HS (before bed) to avoid thinking/feeling those suicidal ideations!
25mg is a joke. It's a placebo because your doctor knows you're
an irredeemable mess.
https://theconversation.com/explainer-what-is-the-placebo-effect-and-are-doctors-allowed-to-prescribe-them-55219
Post by John Kuthe
And the word is 'insertions'.
Injecterection - noun. An erection produced by injection of prostaglandin.
2021-11-21 14:05:43 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Ah, but today is the
big day. Extreme anal porn and a 4 hour injecterection.
He already can't hold a thought for more than 5 seconds. Green bud
will just shorten that attention span - he'll forget he's jacking
off and never finish.

2021-11-21 14:13:42 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Ah, but today is the
big day.(snipped)
He already can't hold a thought for more than 5 seconds. Green bud
will just shorten that attention span - he'll forget he's jacking
off and never finish.
-sw
"Lemon Tree Punch"; he's vaping flavoured THC oil. Won't be long before
he can't breathe while Nordictracking.

2021-11-21 16:01:46 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Ah, but today is the
big day.(snipped)
He already can't hold a thought for more than 5 seconds. Green bud
will just shorten that attention span - he'll forget he's jacking
off and never finish.
-sw
"Lemon Tree Punch"; he's vaping flavoured THC oil. Won't be long before
he can't breathe while Nordictracking.
What the fuck do you know about weed? Lemon Tree Punch is a cultivar.
Leave making up shit to Sheldon.
Nope! It's a Flower of Cannabis! and it's GOOD TOO! I bought it at Jane's Dispensary.

2021-11-21 16:38:20 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Ah, but today is the
big day.(snipped)
He already can't hold a thought for more than 5 seconds. Green bud
will just shorten that attention span - he'll forget he's jacking
off and never finish.
-sw
"Lemon Tree Punch"; he's vaping flavoured THC oil. Won't be long before
he can't breathe while Nordictracking.
What the fuck do you know about weed? Lemon Tree Punch is a cultivar.
Leave making up shit to Sheldon.
--Bryan
Nope! It's a Flower of Cannabis! and it's GOOD TOO! I bought it at Jane's Dispensary.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
You're both idiots. I have a nephew who has had access to medical
marijuana for decades. The flavoured stuff is vaping oil sold in pens.
John, no one gives a rip about the dispensary you where bought it.

Jill
odlayo
2021-11-21 17:19:18 UTC
"Lemon Tree Punch"; he's vaping flavoured THC oil. Won't be long before
he can't breathe while Nordictracking.
What the fuck do you know about weed? Lemon Tree Punch is a cultivar.
Leave making up shit to Sheldon.
Nope! It's a Flower of Cannabis! and it's GOOD TOO! I bought it at Jane's Dispensary.
You're both idiots. I have a nephew who has had access to medical
marijuana for decades. The flavoured stuff is vaping oil sold in pens.
John, no one gives a rip about the dispensary you where bought it.
Lemon Tree Punch is an F1 hybrid of Lemon Tree x Purple Punch, both strains (or cultivars) of cannabis. It's a plant, not an oil, and has no added flavoring.

Lemon Tree Punch Seeds from Greenpoint
https://greenpointseeds.com/shop/lemon-tree-punch-feminized-seeds/

I suppose an F1 hybrid can be considered to be a type of cultivar, even though the term generally refers to long-established varieties of cultivated crops produced by many generations of selective breeding. An F1 hybrid is produced by a single interbreeding (often between cultivars).
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-21 19:19:12 UTC
Post by odlayo
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
True. Cultivar was not the exact right word. I wonder what happens
when one breeds Lemon Tree Punch x Lemon Tree Punch. Marijuana
is very pretty, and it smells good fresh, but the last couple of times I
smoked it it just made me feel icky.

2021-11-21 22:40:31 UTC
Post by odlayo
Post by John Kuthe
[...]
Gee, thanks for the lesson. Or he could be buying the oil in pens.
Don't really care one way or the other.

https://www.co2lors.com/

Next time, take Popeye with you so he can describe jane's tits.
Jeßus
Not necessarily.
jmcquown
2021-11-21 13:51:30 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?

2021-11-21 14:08:10 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?
Slang: "Baking" refers to his brain when under the influence.

Waking up and smoking dope is a recipe for getting nothing done
ever.

2021-11-21 14:27:25 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?
Slang: "Baking" refers to his brain when under the influence.
Waking up and smoking dope is a recipe for getting nothing done
ever.
What a change that would be from his normal life.</s>

Might make him less manic.
Cindy Hamilton
2021-11-21 19:58:36 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?
Slang: "Baking" refers to his brain when under the influence.
Waking up and smoking dope is a recipe for getting nothing done
ever.
-sw
Sorry, I'm not up with the current Slang.
I'm not even American and know the term has been around for 25 years
or more :)
Those of us who've never smoked marijuana just don't think in terms
of that slang.

2021-11-21 20:01:40 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:58:36 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
Post by Cindy Hamilton
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?
Slang: "Baking" refers to his brain when under the influence.
Waking up and smoking dope is a recipe for getting nothing done
ever.
-sw
Sorry, I'm not up with the current Slang.
I'm not even American and know the term has been around for 25 years
or more :)
Those of us who've never smoked marijuana just don't think in terms
of that slang.
It's OK, I'm not criticizing anyone, just explaining. Having said
that, it does seem to be very well established in mainstream culture.
I don't know how anyone would not encounter it one way or the other.
It's not even a term used in Australia but most are familiar with it.
Graham
2021-11-21 20:02:25 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by John Kuthe
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
From that subject line I infer you are vaping. Don't care. What are
you baking?
Slang: "Baking" refers to his brain when under the influence.
Waking up and smoking dope is a recipe for getting nothing done
ever.
-sw
Sorry, I'm not up with the current Slang.
I'm not even American and know the term has been around for 25 years
or more :)
Those of us who've never smoked marijuana just don't think in terms
of that slang.
Cindy Hamilton
I'd never come across that that term until I read this thread. But then,
I've never smoked, let alone indulged in mj.
Jeßus
2021-11-21 20:02:08 UTC
Sorry, I'm not up with the current Slang.
I'm not even American and know the term has been around for 25 years
or more :)
Yes. The phrase "wake and bake," referring to using cannabis in the morning, isn't new; it goes back decades. You can find an entry from 2003 in Urban Dictionary, but that's probably more a reflection of the then-newness of the website rather than an indication when the phrase originated.
Indeed.
Jeßus
2021-11-21 18:37:59 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
Dave Smith
2021-11-21 19:04:24 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
Around here anyone over the age of 19 can smoke pot anywhere that
tobacco can be smoked. That rules out parks, but not sidewalks.
Jeßus
2021-11-21 19:30:24 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 14:04:24 -0500, Dave Smith
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
Around here anyone over the age of 19 can smoke pot anywhere that
tobacco can be smoked. That rules out parks, but not sidewalks.
I'm a long term cannabis smoker, but I've never wanted to smoke it on
the move or in public. Usually sometime after dinner for me, close to
bedtime.

All the same, IMO the fact it can be smoked anywhere (well, Canada)
tobacco can be is a good thing, it shouldn't be demonized or be
illegal in any way.
jmcquown
2021-11-21 22:35:26 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
Around here anyone over the age of 19 can smoke pot anywhere that
tobacco can be smoked. That rules out parks, but not sidewalks.
The one thing it might accomplish is he forgets to post. :)

I see the smiley, but underneath you're worried.
jmcquown
2021-11-21 23:32:33 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
Around here anyone over the age of 19 can smoke pot anywhere that
tobacco can be smoked. That rules out parks, but not sidewalks.
The one thing it might accomplish is he forgets to post. :)
LOL Who says there are no benefits to smoking pot.
The bad thing is he might confuse having a medical marijuana license
with a license to drive and we all know how that turns out. ;)

2021-11-21 20:11:48 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
He got a *FREE* covid vaccine too. I think it's all because he owns
a 100% electric leaf.
Jeßus
And that roof. Let's not forget the roof.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-21 23:33:38 UTC
Sure is nice having my Missouri Medical Cannabis License! :-)
Yes. I mean, it would be impossible to smoke cannabis without a
licence. You're privileged and again, better than the rest of us!
He got a *FREE* covid vaccine too. I think it's all because he owns
a 100% electric leaf.
And that roof. Let's not forget the roof.
And copper gutters, and 3 degrees.

But no job :(