OK, look at this
2022-01-08 18:37:39 UTC

at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.

2022-01-08 19:19:40 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:37:39 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Post by Bryan Simmons
http://youtu.be/BBT_FLYF65k
at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.
Do you mean the breakfast they serve to the woman in the purple coat?
Black beans with eggs is a great combination.
2022-01-08 19:21:01 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
http://youtu.be/BBT_FLYF65k
at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.
Do you mean the breakfast they serve to the woman in the purple coat?
Black beans with eggs is a great combination.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 19:22:39 UTC
Post by Bryan Simmons
http://youtu.be/BBT_FLYF65k
at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.
--Bryan
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 23:02:55 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 17:17:11 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Bryan Simmons
http://youtu.be/BBT_FLYF65k
at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.
--Bryan
That zipped by very quickly. Was it the bowl that looked dark brown
inside? It seems like an odd combination, but perhaps it tastes good.
I would have never thought of combining the two.
2022-01-08 23:33:45 UTC
http://youtu.be/BBT_FLYF65k
at 3:52
That is pureed black beans with scrambled eggs
mixed in, then fried. It doesn't look very nice.
--Bryan
That zipped by very quickly. Was it the bowl that looked dark brown
inside? It seems like an odd combination, but perhaps it tastes good.
I would have never thought of combining the two.
Keep watching to 5:16. Black beans and eggs isn't weird at all. It's
mixing them and frying them into that log that seems odd. The lady
*does* look nice. ;) Another pretty woman is introduced at 1:09:19,
IMO, way prettier than the first one. Lots more of her in subsequent
scenes. I skipped over the parts where they eat bugs and grubs.