OT: "Bruce" Is Forging Dave Smith Again
2022-01-06 20:31:50 UTC
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
those of you have him killfiled:

"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.

This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."

</>
Jeßus
2022-01-06 21:05:35 UTC
On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:31:50 -0800 (PST), GM
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
Dave Smith
2022-01-06 21:14:59 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
RFC, for all your double standards :)
2022-01-06 22:09:36 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
She used the "Dave Smith" moniker last year, using it thousands of posts...

Yes, pretty pathetic...
2022-01-07 02:41:19 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
She used the "Dave Smith" moniker last year, using it thousands of posts...
Yes, pretty pathetic...
Bruce did apologize afterward, but what a pathetic way to attempt to be
seen, again.
Jeßus
I guess I underestimated how weak he really is.
Dave Smith
2022-01-07 14:28:59 UTC
Post by GM
She used the "Dave Smith" moniker last year, using it thousands of posts...
Yes, pretty pathetic...
I guess I underestimated how weak he really is.
I think she is secretly in love with me. She keeps saying how boring
and narrow I am but then acts desperately to get my attention.
Jeßus
2022-01-07 22:21:46 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:28:59 -0500, Dave Smith
Post by GM
She used the "Dave Smith" moniker last year, using it thousands of posts...
Yes, pretty pathetic...
I guess I underestimated how weak he really is.
I think she is secretly in love with me.
Seems like those who ignore him the most also lives in his head the
most...
Post by Dave Smith
She keeps saying how boring
and narrow I am but then acts desperately to get my attention.
Everything it does here is either trolling or sucking up to somebody
in a vacuous kind of way (ie, Ophelia).

Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.

Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.

Nym-shifting, forging others? Yep.

By definition, he's just a trolling asshole. A very narrow-minded,
bigoted one at that.
Dave Smith
2022-01-07 22:33:21 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that. I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
jmcquown
2022-01-08 04:06:19 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and
I and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that. I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.

2022-01-08 06:17:05 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and
I and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that. I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
2022-01-08 07:19:10 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and
I and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that. I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
Dipshit, don't you know how to read new posts?

2022-01-08 07:21:02 UTC
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
Dipshit, don't you know how to read new posts?
Well, there are days when I don't read everything you write.
2022-01-08 07:44:33 UTC
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
Dipshit, don't you know how to read new posts?
Well, there are days when I don't read everything you write.
Well, not-Dave, I'm not really interested in what you write. Forgers
are LAME.

2022-01-08 18:30:18 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 18:21:02 +1100, Dave Smith
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
Dipshit, don't you know how to read new posts?
Well, there are days when I don't read everything you write.
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 18:30:09 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and
I and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that. I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
So sorry if I misunderstood! I think we can all agree the Bruces don't
talk about food unless it is to denigrate food others eat.
Let's test that. What are you eating today?
Dipshit, don't you know how to read new posts?
Jill
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 04:09:26 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 17:33:21 -0500, Dave Smith
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
I don't think he said that.
I'm giving Jill the chance to elaborate, if she would like to.
Post by Dave Smith
I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
Yes.
I apologise for the misinterpretation. You're right, of course. The
Bruces are not here because of anything food or cooking related.

2022-01-08 06:17:49 UTC
Post by Dave Smith
I think he was referring to Bruce's lack of
contribution to the topic.
Yes.
I apologise for the misinterpretation. You're right, of course. The
Bruces are not here because of anything food or cooking related.
Why do you think I picked this group in 2013 or so? Because it's a
food group, of course.
2022-01-07 22:43:37 UTC
Post by GM
She used the "Dave Smith" moniker last year, using it thousands of posts...
Yes, pretty pathetic...
I guess I underestimated how weak he really is.
I think she is secretly in love with me.
Seems like those who ignore him the most also lives in his head the
most...
Oh, stop talking about me. I'm not that important.
2022-01-07 23:08:39 UTC
Oh we know, but you seem to think you are.
Jeßus
No.
jmcquown
2022-01-08 04:15:32 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)

2022-01-08 04:28:06 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
That's OK. I haven't posted all that much about food lately, I gave up
trying to be on topic in NGs years ago. I just go with the flow.
Dave Smith
2022-01-08 06:19:01 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
That's OK. I haven't posted all that much about food lately, I gave up
trying to be on topic in NGs years ago. I just go with the flow.
And your flow's John Kuthe. Ok, today it's me, but normally it's John
Kuthe.
2022-01-08 06:18:29 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
If you like my drawing, I like your drawing too :)
2022-01-08 10:48:06 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
If you like my drawing, I like your drawing too :)
Is this one of those, "I'll show you mine..." things?

2022-01-08 18:32:47 UTC
On Sun, 09 Jan 2022 04:26:21 +1100, Dave Smith
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:48:06 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
If you like my drawing, I like your drawing too :)
Is this one of those, "I'll show you mine..." things?
Yes, I think so :)
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
2022-01-08 20:48:08 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:48:06 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
No.
Sorry! I've noticed your food posts, too, BTW. :)
If you like my drawing, I like your drawing too :)
Is this one of those, "I'll show you mine..." things?
--Bryan
Uhm, Ghe Ghe Ghe. This is my frogger. Yes. Ghe Ghe Ghe :)))))))))))
Hey Jilldoe, he's talking about Bruce so don't get your panties in a wad.
i***@webtv.net
JILLDOE??? That was low froggy, very low.
Dave Smith
2022-01-08 22:56:18 UTC
Any threads started? Nope. Just trolling/sniping replies all the time.
Discusses food for the sake of food? Nope.
Sorry, have you missed the food related posts Janet US, Ed, Graham and I
and a few others have started?
Jill
Hey Jilldoe, he's talking about Bruce so don't get your panties in a wad.
JILLDOE??? That was low froggy, very low.
I prefer McGossip these days.
2022-01-07 00:27:04 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
“I’ll have no purpose save to keep you contented. To lie, to flatter you, to praise you, to inflate your vanity.”

;-D
2022-01-07 02:42:13 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Are you suggesting that Greg is pretending to be Bruce forging Dave
Smith's posts...? That seems a bit out there.
GM
2022-01-07 02:53:02 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Are you suggesting that Greg is pretending to be Bruce forging Dave
Smith's posts...? That seems a bit out there.
To "quote" Joan:

@@ <<<---- rolling eyes

Lol...
2022-01-07 04:13:48 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Are you suggesting that Greg is pretending to be Bruce forging Dave
Smith's posts...? That seems a bit out there.
Lol, the latest from Miss Bwuthie:

“>Yes, I saw that. What a POS. There's no excuse for such childish
Post by Michael Trew
behavior. Go somewhere that you are wanted.
Are you really not able to see that Greg Sorrow started all this? He's
the main frogger. And then he goes "Oh no, Bruce is frogging Dave!".
And all you dumbasses fall for it :)
Post by Michael Trew
Are you suggesting that Greg is pretending to be Bruce forging Dave
Smith's posts...? That seems a bit out there.
No. Greg's been forging me (Bruce) so badly that everybody killfiled
me. So in order to still be visible, I'm now forging Dave. Greg
doesn't want everybody to killfile Dave, so I'm now visible under
cover of my good friend Dave…"

</>
Dave Smith
2022-01-07 06:29:57 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Oh, please... google groups boy thinks has it all figured out. There's
at least 4 by my estimation. Meanwhile, you're silent on Bruce forging
Dave. Why am I not surprised.
Dave Smith
2022-01-07 07:12:45 UTC
Post by GM
FYI, here is what he last wrote in the "Killfile 'Arnie' aka 'Bruce' " thread, for
"But some people, like Michael, love to show off their killfile.
They'll tell us who are in there, who they've just recently added etc.
They find themselves very interesting.
This is NOT a post by Dave Smith..."
</>
What do you mean 'again'? Really?? Wow, what a low-life turd he really
is. I see the headers, seems like it is Bruce. Not acceptable under
any circumstances, even worse when you consider both persons are long
standing here. Just shows the total lack of any respect or integrity.
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Oh, please... google groups boy thinks has it all figured out. There's
at least 4 by my estimation.
There are 3. My guess is that Greg's 2 of them.
Post by Jeßus
Meanwhile, you're silent on Bruce forging Dave. Why am I not surprised.
It's the only way to remain visible. It could also have been somebody
else than Dave. (I don't expect you to understand it.)
Sorry, you best better be doing your own whining.
i***@webtv.net
2022-01-07 10:36:45 UTC
GM is playing you guys like a violin. It's totally awesome to watch!
Nailed it! His puppet show is in full swing.
Michael Trew
Dave Smith