Piss Pepper Potsticker Production
2021-10-11 20:52:51 UTC
My pictures keep getting worse and worse. I have no idea where all
this noise and yellow comes from. This is even a different camera.
Fuggit!

These are Bulgogi beef and pork w/Piss Peppers(tm). Garlic, onion
cabbage, green pepper, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, pineapple
concentrate, sesame oil, and black pepper.

The production layout:

The racking and stacking:

Then after you make three pans of those (about 60), had dumplings
for breakfast yesterday, and dumplings for dinner the night before,
and your back is killing you....

... you make Ultimate Fish Sticks(tm) and Sqwertz's Creamy Chipotle
Sauce(tm) for lunch.

2021-10-12 14:18:10 UTC
https://i.postimg.cc/V68dJJx9/Piss-Pepper-Potsticker-Production.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1tr4w9Sk/Piss-Pepper-Potstickers.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8CW7kR0P/Fish-Sticks-and-Chipotle-Sauce.jpg
.... you make Ultimate Fish Sticks(tm) and Sqwertz's Creamy Chipotle
Sauce(tm) for lunch.
-sw
Did you make pot stickers with wonton wrappers?

As usual, it all looks delicious -- and I don't even like fish sticks...
wait, or are they fish fingers??
Sqwertz
2021-10-12 15:06:59 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
My pictures keep getting worse and worse. I have no idea where all
this noise and yellow comes from. This is even a different camera.
Fuggit!
These are Bulgogi beef and pork w/Piss Peppers(tm). Garlic, onion
cabbage, green pepper, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, pineapple
concentrate, sesame oil, and black pepper.
https://i.postimg.cc/V68dJJx9/Piss-Pepper-Potsticker-Production.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/1tr4w9Sk/Piss-Pepper-Potstickers.jpg
Then after you make three pans of those (about 60), had dumplings
for breakfast yesterday, and dumplings for dinner the night before,
and your back is killing you....
https://i.postimg.cc/8CW7kR0P/Fish-Sticks-and-Chipotle-Sauce.jpg
.... you make Ultimate Fish Sticks(tm) and Sqwertz's Creamy Chipotle
Sauce(tm) for lunch.
Did you make pot stickers with wonton wrappers?
Yes. I don't 'do dough' except for pizza and I couldn't find the
round wrappers. These work fine since I don't so the frilly crimps.
Keeping them flat gives them surface area to fry up brown and little
crisp and chewy.
Post by Michael Trew
As usual, it all looks delicious -- and I don't even like fish sticks...
wait, or are they fish fingers??
Only things with legs have "fingers" (Or something like that).