Liveleak Still Alive!
Transition Zone
2021-11-27 18:16:31 UTC

2021-11-28 00:45:50 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account. I haven't signed into YT since Google took over, over a decade
ago. It last prompted me to "make a Google account"... no thanks!
Bruce
You're as paranoid as the Tasmanian representative.
Jeßus
2021-11-28 01:21:52 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account. I haven't signed into YT since Google took over, over a decade
ago. It last prompted me to "make a Google account"... no thanks!
So, just lie and make up the details <shrug>. I've never used my real
details. There's too much good content on YT to ignore, in spite of
their censorship.
Michael Trew
2021-11-28 01:57:23 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account. I haven't signed into YT since Google took over, over a decade
ago. It last prompted me to "make a Google account"... no thanks!
So, just lie and make up the details<shrug>. I've never used my real
details. There's too much good content on YT to ignore, in spite of
their censorship.
I will admit, that I do use YouTube. I just haven't signed in in circa
11 years. I simply watch it. Browser cookies must track my
preferences, because it still suggests things for me to watch.
Jeßus
2021-11-28 19:32:06 UTC
On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 20:57:23 -0500, Michael Trew
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account. I haven't signed into YT since Google took over, over a decade
ago. It last prompted me to "make a Google account"... no thanks!
So, just lie and make up the details<shrug>. I've never used my real
details. There's too much good content on YT to ignore, in spite of
their censorship.
I will admit, that I do use YouTube. I just haven't signed in in circa
11 years. I simply watch it.
That's true, you don't even need to sign up at all.
No doubt. I don't care, they don't know who or where I am anyway.
Leonard Blaisdell
2021-12-01 00:05:06 UTC
You have to sign in if the content is "adult". And since YouTube is
American, a vague, hard to see nipple in the distant background is
"adult".
While a nude woman, lying in the grass in a park, watching children
play, in Holland, shooting up with her legs splayed, is simply doing a
"van Gogh". I see where your politics came from.
Bruce
2021-12-01 00:12:56 UTC
On 1 Dec 2021 00:05:06 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
Post by Leonard Blaisdell
You have to sign in if the content is "adult". And since YouTube is
American, a vague, hard to see nipple in the distant background is
"adult".
While a nude woman, lying in the grass in a park, watching children
play, in Holland, shooting up with her legs splayed, is simply doing a
"van Gogh". I see where your politics came from.
Leo, you're deteriorating. I think the Marxists have gotten to you!

Bloody Marxists.

Sqwertz
2021-11-28 20:58:21 UTC
So, just lie and make up the details <shrug>. I've never used my real
details. There's too much good content on YT to ignore, in spite of
their censorship.
Good content?
There's always one and here you are. It's up to you to find content of
interest to you. If you can't find something interesting in 40 million
channels then that's on you. Or are you saying TV is still better?
So you're saying there must be at lease ONE channel in the other
39,999,99 channels I like, right? (I subtracted one for my channel,
even it sucks).

-sw

"40 million"
2021-11-28 21:30:18 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Jeßus
So, just lie and make up the details <shrug>. I've never used my real
details. There's too much good content on YT to ignore, in spite of
their censorship.
Good content?
There's always one and here you are. It's up to you to find content of
interest to you. If you can't find something interesting in 40 million
channels then that's on you. Or are you saying TV is still better?
So you're saying there must be at lease ONE channel in the other
39,999,99 channels I like, right? (I subtracted one for my channel,
even it sucks).
-sw
"40 million"
-sw
Sorry, I was trying to have a sensible conversation. Well, if YT is no
good, then what do you do for entertainment/information? I put it that
way because I really only watch documentaries or practical/informative
stuff, never dramas, movies, sitcoms and the like.
Bruce
Only kook stuff.
bruce bowser
Gekke shite zijn goed om naar te kijken. Welke kanalen of websites?
Bruce
2021-11-28 21:58:59 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:52:48 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Sqwertz
There's always one and here you are. It's up to you to find content of
interest to you. If you can't find something interesting in 40 million
channels then that's on you. Or are you saying TV is still better?
So you're saying there must be at lease ONE channel in the other
39,999,99 channels I like, right? (I subtracted one for my channel,
even it sucks).
-sw
"40 million"
-sw
Sorry, I was trying to have a sensible conversation. Well, if YT is no
good, then what do you do for entertainment/information? I put it that
way because I really only watch documentaries or practical/informative
stuff, never dramas, movies, sitcoms and the like.
Only kook stuff.
Gekke shite zijn goed om naar te kijken. Welke kanalen of websites?
You'd have to ask Jebus. Keywords will be right-wing, conspiracy,
paranoia and durian.
Michael Trew
2021-11-29 01:38:27 UTC
Good content? I watch DIY videos for specific appliances and that
has saved me a bunch of time and money.
Same here.
A the rest of the vast majority seems to be just stupid people being
stupid and getting rewarded for it. Or somebody trying to sell me
opinion or get me riled up about I don't give shit about or already
had a string opinion otherwise and you just solidfied it even more.
And Reality TV - most of them glorify and teach you how to a bitch,
cunt, or asshole and not a single has any kindness, let alone
glorifies kindness and humanity. And I get it, some people love this
shit and lap it up drooling. But's its a sad direction for
societies.
rant Over. Almost. Don't anybody say, "You need to watch ..." or
"Check out ....." to watch, or "I like...".
Too bad, I'm saying it!

There are lots of good channels, with far better content than paid
television. I could watch this guy for hours, he's absolutely
hilarious. Of course, he wouldn't interest some people, but such as life.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ViceGripGarage

He hacks together cars that have been sitting sinking into the mud for
decades, and drives them hundreds of miles home hap-hazardly, sometimes
without brakes.
Sqwertz
2021-11-28 08:15:29 UTC
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account.
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files. We'd like to
help you learn to help yourself · Look around you, all you see are
sympathetic eyes.

Google tries to bait you into confirming your accoun(s) in strategic
spots across devices and sites so they can eventually connect all
your dots and track you without even logging in. Chrome and
Android already take care of 90% of that for the genpop. The U.S.
government is their largest cash-paying customer and it still reaps
in 20X the revenue what Google's paltry PAC spends on politicians.

It's too bad that's how our government really works. Bribery and
extortion. Opinions, actions, contracts, and votes for sale to the
highest bidder. Greed talks, humanity walks.

2021-11-28 16:12:32 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account.
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files. We'd like to
help you learn to help yourself · Look around you, all you see are
sympathetic eyes.
-sw
Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson. :)

2021-11-28 21:02:02 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files. We'd like to
help you learn to help yourself · Look around you, all you see are
sympathetic eyes.
Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson. :)
Back when lyrics were good, you could hear them, and even make out
the words.

Oh, before death grunting.
dsi1
2021-11-28 21:35:01 UTC
Post by Sqwertz
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sqwertz
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files. We'd like to
help you learn to help yourself · Look around you, all you see are
sympathetic eyes.
Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson. :)
Back when lyrics were good, you could hear them, and even make out
the words.
Oh, before death grunting.
Lyrics? Who needs lyrics?

Bruce
2021-11-28 21:44:07 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:35:01 -0800 (PST), dsi1
Post by Sqwertz
http://youtu.be/dqcpwYhMl54
LOL, brilliant!
bruce bowser
Reminds me of the young ladies across the Atlantic, like in Belgium, France and Germany. If they like a guy, they'll lean a little bit forward and say "coo-chi, coo, coo" !!
Bruce
2021-11-28 21:21:09 UTC
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:16:28 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Post by jmcquown
Post by Sqwertz
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Transition Zone
-- http://youtu.be/wXlBoR_WSGI
I don't know what LiveLeak is, but YT wants me to sign in "to confirm my
age"... as if anyone can't just lie about their age when making an
account.
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files. We'd like to
help you learn to help yourself · Look around you, all you see are
sympathetic eyes.
-sw
Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson. :)
Reminds me of the young ladies across the Atlantic, like in Belgium, France and Germany. If they like a guy, they'll lean a little bit forward and say "coo-chi, coo, coo" !!
lol! Those were the days!