I found a pair of Purple Panties on Bellerive...
2021-11-28 15:56:45 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.

Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.

2021-11-28 16:15:30 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the tiny ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
John Kuthe
2021-11-28 16:17:58 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the tiny ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
Adult sized, and they need washing so I put them in my wash!

2021-11-28 16:32:07 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the tiny ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
Adult sized, and they need washing so I put them in my wash!
John Kuthe
Why launder them, toss them in the trash... are you intending to wear
them?
GM
2021-11-28 16:55:19 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the tiny ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
Adult sized, and they need washing so I put them in my wash!
John Kuthe
Why launder them, toss them in the trash... are you intending to wear
them?
He's planning to wear them on his head, he used to yammer on about that...

They're probably panties that belonged to a tranny prostitute, lol...
2021-11-28 18:00:43 UTC
I wear crotchless panties, it gives me a better grip on the broomstick.
Bruce
2021-11-28 18:29:55 UTC
ghe ghe
i***@webtv.net
2021-11-28 21:02:15 UTC
He's planning to wear them on his head, he used to yammer on about that...
They're probably panties that belonged to a tranny prostitute, lol...
I wear crotchless panties, it gives me a better grip on the broomstick.
Hahahahaaaaa, no. I need to no help hanging onto my broomstick, thank you
very much.

2021-11-28 21:05:27 UTC
He's planning to wear them on his head, he used to yammer on about that...
They're probably panties that belonged to a tranny prostitute, lol...
I wear crotchless panties, it gives me a better grip on the broomstick.
Hahahahaaaaa, no. I need to no help hanging onto my broomstick, thank you
very much.
Utility over fashion, eh? :-)

2021-11-29 13:15:01 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
tiny > don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
Those purple panties are probably what John wears daily. Only Bryan here
posts/thinks about having sex with very young girls.
Dave Smith
2021-11-29 14:20:26 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a  sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
tiny > don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
Those purple panties are probably what John wears daily. Only Bryan here
posts/thinks about having sex with very young girls.
I think about young girls a lot, but everything is relative. The young
girls I think of now are in their 40s. ;-)
John Kuthe
2021-11-29 15:02:32 UTC
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 8:20:30 AM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
I think about young girls a lot, but everything is relative. The young
girls I think of now are in their 40s. ;-)
Oh yeah! Women in their 40's are HAWT!

And you know why their are no pockets in ladies stretch pants? MEN! Because men like to see women's curves! Women too!

2021-11-29 21:36:01 UTC
On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:50:10 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe
What size are they, the ones are likely from a young girl (12-14)
tiny > don't launder until you suck out all the juices.
They are freshly laundered and I'm wearing them now!
Post by Gary
Those purple panties are probably what John wears daily. Only Bryan here
posts/thinks about having sex with very young girls.
Yep, that's BRYAN'S PERVERTED CRAP! Not mine!
_______________
I WISH I could have had sex with several girls in my 3rd and 4th grade classes.
--John Kuthe
But you were old enough to bed their father.

You haven't had sex wsith a female since your 50th birthday... and uou
could hardly call that sex.
You want to shoot the messenger.
2021-11-28 16:53:27 UTC
...as I came home from my morning shopping trip.
Gave 'em a sniff and threw them in my laundry! :-) They need washing.
John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
What time do you plan to wear them?