Farming
2021-11-14 17:57:43 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
 ***@wrongdirectionfarm.com
jmcquown
2021-11-14 18:03:15 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.

2021-11-14 18:17:33 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
Jill
Google to the rescue:

<https://wrongdirectionfarm.com/>

2021-11-14 18:39:56 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
Jill
<https://wrongdirectionfarm.com/>
Cindy Hamilton
Thanks, Cindy. I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link. It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products. The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(

Oh well, they had some nice pictures.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-14 23:37:23 UTC
Thanks, Cindy. I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link. It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products. The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(
Jill
Same for me.
Oh well, they had some nice pictures.
Earlier today I did order some bacon from Nodine's. When I lived in CT
we used to go out there a few times a year, always a ham at Christmas
and Easter. Good stuff.

https://nodines-smokehouse.myshopify.com/
John Kuthe
2021-11-14 23:48:33 UTC
Thanks, Cindy. I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link. It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products. The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(
Jill
Same for me.
Oh well, they had some nice pictures.
Earlier today I did order some bacon from Nodine's. When I lived in CT
we used to go out there a few times a year, always a ham at Christmas
and Easter. Good stuff.
https://nodines-smokehouse.myshopify.com/
Oh, I remember fine meats, hams, sausages, bacon, etc! YUM! Bacon is meat candy. :-)

I thought most places can ship?
jmcquown
2021-11-14 20:04:18 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
Jill
<https://wrongdirectionfarm.com/>
Cindy Hamilton
Thanks, Cindy. I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link. It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products. The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(
I thought most places can ship?
Apparently this is a very small neighboring (to Sheldon's 22 acres)
farm. I can't even look at the products. I click that button and it
wants my zip code and says sorry, we don't sell there. So it's his
neighbors but we can't see what they actually sell. Too bad. A little
online business might actually help them out.

2021-11-15 02:06:30 UTC
On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 1:03:21 PM UTC-5,
[...]
No, Sheldon said that he owns 100 acres in Knox, NY, that they are now
farming.
jmcquown
2021-11-15 21:49:09 UTC
[...]
Does it really matter? I still can't see what is on their web site.

2021-11-16 05:24:38 UTC
Apparently this is a very small neighboring (to Sheldon's 22 acres)
farm. I can't even look at the products. I click that button and it
wants my zip code and says sorry, we don't sell there. So it's his
neighbors but we can't see what they actually sell. Too bad. A little
online business might actually help them out.
Jill
No, Sheldon said that he owns 100 acres in Knox, NY, that they are now
farming.
Does it really matter? I still can't see what is on their web site.
Jill
Not particularly, but it might mean a difference in context otherwise.

On their site, use ZIP: 12345 (It's a valid NY ZIP, and it worked for me).
jmcquown
2021-11-16 22:39:27 UTC
Apparently this is a very small neighboring (to Sheldon's 22 acres)
farm. I can't even look at the products. I click that button and it
wants my zip code and says sorry, we don't sell there. So it's his
neighbors but we can't see what they actually sell. Too bad. A little
online business might actually help them out.
Jill
No, Sheldon said that he owns 100 acres in Knox, NY, that they are now
farming.
Does it really matter? I still can't see what is on their web site.
Jill
Not particularly, but it might mean a difference in context otherwise.
On their site, use ZIP: 12345 (It's a valid NY ZIP, and it worked for me).
Kind of a waste of time but okay. Yeah, it's a farm. :)

Well you wanted to look at it! You're welcome ;)
Sheldon Martin
2021-11-17 15:17:47 UTC
On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:34:45 -0500, Michael Trew
Apparently this is a very small neighboring (to Sheldon's 22 acres)
farm. I can't even look at the products. I click that button and it
wants my zip code and says sorry, we don't sell there. So it's his
neighbors but we can't see what they actually sell. Too bad. A little
online business might actually help them out.
Jill
No, Sheldon said that he owns 100 acres in Knox, NY, that they are now
farming.
Does it really matter? I still can't see what is on their web site.
Jill
Not particularly, but it might mean a difference in context otherwise.
On their site, use ZIP: 12345 (It's a valid NY ZIP, and it worked for me).
Kind of a waste of time but okay. Yeah, it's a farm. :)
Jill
Well you wanted to look at it! You're welcome ;)
I haven't met the new owners, I don't drive up there very often.
During winter those roads can be trecherous. I don't know if they
bought their section or they are renting it from the last owners...
who decided to get out of farming and do something hi-tech.
I doubt they freeze and ship, their sales are all local, and they
deliver locally. Right now they are getting ready to sell fresh
turkeys, but they also sell beef, pork, and chicken... all pasture
raised. Pasture raised prices are high, more than double supermarket
prices. However many people think it's worth the price, I don't. I
tried their pork chops, no better than from the local supermarket. I
think it's all what one believes, in the final analysis the animals
are still slaughtered.
Since I was signed up to receive email from the last owner I get email
from the new people. They don't send a lot of email, maybe six times
a year, and I find the explainations interesting and I like their
photos.
Now I let my daughter handle their rent payments.
bruce bowser
You should tell her that the roads in Brooklyn are much safer and kept paved for snow during winter. No bobcats or bears to worry about.
Hank Rogers
Umm Popeye, does your daughter have enormous bosoms?
bruce bowser
Well, this is NY and i've noticed that in urban areas, the women's chest and hips look like men. If you see a couple walking down the street, the woman's hips are more narrow than a guy. In suburban and rural areas elsewhere, I don't think that happens a lot. If ever.
Bruce 0.77 Beta
NYC is chock - full or narrow - assed lesbians I hear.
Jeßus
2021-11-20 19:26:25 UTC
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 10:09:39 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Well, this is NY and i've noticed that in urban areas, the women's chest and hips look like men.
If you see a couple walking down the street, the woman's hips are more narrow than a guy.
In suburban and rural areas elsewhere, I don't think that happens a lot. If ever.
Still trying to figure you out. Just drugs, alcohol, mental disorder
or a combination of all three? Why would a particular geographic
location change people's physical appreance?
Michael Trew
2021-11-21 02:42:41 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Well, this is NY and i've noticed that in urban areas, the women's chest and hips look like men.
If you see a couple walking down the street, the woman's hips are more narrow than a guy.
In suburban and rural areas elsewhere, I don't think that happens a lot. If ever.
Still trying to figure you out. Just drugs, alcohol, mental disorder
or a combination of all three? Why would a particular geographic
location change people's physical appreance?
In all seriousness, I think Mr. Bowser has a point... somewhat. I think
it's mostly due to dress style of the more professional types in highly
populated areas, as opposed to rural folks that don't care as much.

A few alternate possibilities:

-Couples that walk down the street regularly in the city, since they are
less likely to drive or own a car, get more exercise

-Professional couples in the city are less likely to have children (that
has an affect on a woman's figure)

-Mr. Bowser watches too much television (likely scenario)
Bruce
-Intelligence, culture, common sense, all rare in fly-over states.
bruce bowser
2021-11-21 21:14:01 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Well, this is NY and i've noticed that in urban areas, the women's chest and hips look like men.
If you see a couple walking down the street, the woman's hips are more narrow than a guy.
In suburban and rural areas elsewhere, I don't think that happens a lot. If ever.
Still trying to figure you out. Just drugs, alcohol, mental disorder
or a combination of all three?
Look genius, take the easy way out. Just ask Joan, will ya?
Post by Jeßus
Why would a particular geographic location change people's physical appreance?
Come to think of it, not sure.
People in NY and California are more intelligent than the rest of the
country. That could mean they're less overweight, because they eat
more sensibly.
Maar Bruce, moet hoge intelligentie betekenen dat de heupen van een vrouw zou klein moeten zijn? Met kunstmatige middelen? Niet natuurlijk?
Bruce
2021-11-21 21:18:51 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:14:01 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
People in NY and California are more intelligent than the rest of the
country. That could mean they're less overweight, because they eat
more sensibly.
Maar Bruce, moet hoge intelligentie betekenen dat de heupen van een vrouw zou klein moeten zijn? Met kunstmatige middelen? Niet natuurlijk?
Naturally smaller, because they're -maybe not so much more
intelligent- but better informed, more clued in. So they don't eat
cheeseburgers all day, every day.
bruce bowser
zelfs met een vrouw wie is extreem dik maar die een extreem kleine taille heeft? Dat komt van extreme oefening.
Bruce
2021-11-21 22:47:10 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:30:28 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
Post by bruce bowser
Post by Bruce
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 13:14:01 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
People in NY and California are more intelligent than the rest of the
country. That could mean they're less overweight, because they eat
more sensibly.
Maar Bruce, moet hoge intelligentie betekenen dat de heupen van een vrouw zou klein moeten zijn? Met kunstmatige middelen? Niet natuurlijk?
Naturally smaller, because they're -maybe not so much more
intelligent- but better informed, more clued in. So they don't eat
cheeseburgers all day, every day.
zelfs met een vrouw wie is extreem dik maar die een extreem kleine taille heeft? Dat komt van extreme oefening.
She's extremely fat, but has an extremely small waist due to extreme
exercise?
Michael Trew
2021-11-21 23:32:07 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
People in NY and California are more intelligent than the rest of the
country. That could mean they're less overweight, because they eat
more sensibly.
Maar Bruce, moet hoge intelligentie betekenen dat de heupen van een vrouw zou klein moeten zijn? Met kunstmatige middelen? Niet natuurlijk?
Naturally smaller, because they're -maybe not so much more
intelligent- but better informed, more clued in. So they don't eat
cheeseburgers all day, every day.
I'm curious, do you speak fluent Dutch, or are you using a translation
software as I'm sure BB is?
Bruce
I'm Dutch. Or Dutch-Australian nowadays.
bruce bowser
Just say you're from the Atlantic. Helgoland or someplace.
Bruce
Ich bin kein Berliner.
bruce bowser
Jij niet, maar vind je leuk aardbei gelei ontbijt gebak uit Potsdam of Pruisen?
Bruce
You're becoming a bit psychedelic.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-22 23:06:35 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
I'm curious, do you speak fluent Dutch, or are you using a translation
software as I'm sure BB is?
I'm Dutch. Or Dutch-Australian nowadays.
Just say you're from the Atlantic. Helgoland or someplace.
Ich bin kein Berliner.
Jij niet, maar vind je leuk aardbei gelei ontbijt gebak uit Potsdam of Pruisen?
Master responds better if you use french.

bruce bowser
I do use that stuff. Frequently, too.
dsi1
That's an interesting observation. My guess is that in the big city, the women are more conscious of their weight. That might only be in NYC though.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-20 22:10:57 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
[...]
Do them wimmens have sailor tattoos? Anchors or tinkerbell?

I bet they do, and have a corncob pipe in their mouth. They just
haven't escaped the closet yet.
Bryan Simmons
2021-11-21 08:41:55 UTC
[...]
Now we know what happened to Mr. Bumpy. Imagine sitting in
Kuthe's living room, smoking his pricey "medical" weed, and he
says, "That corn cob pipe we're smoking out of, I made that
myself. I repurposed it." Then, you wake up in a cold sweat.

2021-11-14 22:42:58 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
Jill
<https://wrongdirectionfarm.com/>
Cindy Hamilton
Thanks, Cindy.  I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link.  It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products.  The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(
Jill
Worked for me. Got this page

https://wrongdirectionfarm.grazecart.com/store?_ga=2.248266062.815539562.1636929557-316222220.1636929557

Pork here
https://wrongdirectionfarm.grazecart.com/store/pork
jmcquown
2021-11-14 22:56:58 UTC
[...]
Still doesn't work for me. Just pops up and asks for my zip code and
says not available.

Same here.
Ed Pawlowski
2021-11-15 01:12:46 UTC
[...]
I wonder if they have to be registered with your state to sell food
there. I know PA was big on that.
Michael Trew
2021-11-15 02:07:30 UTC
Post by Ed Pawlowski
Post by jmcquown
[...]
Use ZIP CODE 12345... it will come up. That ZIP is actually a real one;
somewhere in New York.
Hank Rogers
2021-11-14 23:34:15 UTC
[...]
I punched in a random number and it let me in. I bet they don't
sell much; the prices are outrageous. I wonder if Popeye buys their
stuff?
US Janet
2021-11-14 23:59:18 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
Jill
<https://wrongdirectionfarm.com/>
Cindy Hamilton
Thanks, Cindy. I was merely pointing it out to him so he'd know it's
not a link. It's a nice mission statement and looks like a nice farm
but I can't even see their products. The site asks for my zip code.
They obviously don't sell in in South Carolina so I'm not even allowed
to take a peek. :(
Jill
Out here in the west we have many such ranchers and they all list all
of their products and prices. You can look at anything you want and
compare prices to prices offered by others.
Sheldon's people do need a better Internet page.
Janet US
Bruce 0.77 Beta
lol
Sqwertz
2021-11-14 20:59:25 UTC
Got this today from the new people who are farming my 100 acres on
Beebe Rd. in Knox, NY. My property is adjacent to theirs. They raise
pasture fed livestock.
Sheldon, that's a link to send them an email, not a web site.
He was orphaned on the backs steps of a gin mill and raised by AOL.
He doesn't know the difference.