The Last Supper
2021-12-01 20:27:14 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:24:36 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
We drop my son off at the airport a little after 3 AM. For his last supper, he requested seasoned chicken with black beans and corn served with flour tortillas. Tomorrow he'll be eating supper in Mexico City, and what does he want for his last meal here? Mexican. He'll be back for 2 weeks in mid-late March, and where from there no one knows.
I hope he told the Mexicans about all his food likes and dislikes.
Bryan Simmons
2021-12-01 20:32:19 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:24:36 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
We drop my son off at the airport a little after 3 AM. For his last supper, he requested seasoned chicken with black beans and corn served with flour tortillas. Tomorrow he'll be eating supper in Mexico City, and what does he want for his last meal here? Mexican. He'll be back for 2 weeks in mid-late March, and where from there no one knows.
I hope he told the Mexicans about all his food likes and dislikes.
He's not a sissy who dislikes meat.

Jeßus
2021-12-01 20:33:11 UTC
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 12:24:36 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
We drop my son off at the airport a little after 3 AM. For his last supper, he requested seasoned chicken with black beans and corn served with flour tortillas. Tomorrow he'll be eating supper in Mexico City, and what does he want for his last meal here? Mexican. He'll be back for 2 weeks in mid-late March, and where from there no one knows.
There's still some Mexicans left in Mexico?